- new posts every sunday -

Friday 2 May 2014

Creative (actually Friday) Thursday

Hi guys!
Sorry for not posting a Creative Thursday yesterday - I was busy stressing about my Welsh assessment. But here it is!


She held her breath and cut. Her curls fell around her as she sobbed. She no longer wanted the hair she had grown for so long. It was part of her past and she wanted nothing to do with her past. Nothing to do with her mother. She cut and cut until she sat in the middle of what she once was.

Thanks for reading ♥

xoxo,
Bethan

6 comments

  1. So that's the photo... ;) Asdfghjkl; I wuv it. <3

    Your writing = FLAWLESS. <3

    "She cut and cut until she sat in the middle of what she once was." <--- SO BEAUTIFUL.

    xoxo,
    Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, that's the photo! I know, isn't it gorgeous?!
      Awwww, stawp it! I'm blushing ^.^ I don't think you understand how much that means to me. Hearing that, coming from you, is just... asdfghjkl;
      I'm so glad you love it though :)

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete
  2. MMHAHERHEKH girl not even. Oh my heart, my HEART.....
    This is so beautiful. I lurve it. So pretty. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww *blushes* thank you so much :) it means so much to me when people comment on my writing!
      I'm so glad you love it <3

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That means a lot :)

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx