- new posts every sunday -

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Another Random Post

Hey, guys!
Another random post today. I just have no ideas for posts at the moment. Sowwy >.<
I can't get Say Something by A Great Big World and Christina Aguilera. It's just so beautiful but it makes me really sad :( So, be sure to have a happy, upbeat song ready to listen to after this!


It makes me want to cry :( I don't know about you, but that part with the elderly couple.... I just.... *sobs* I need a hug after I listen to this song.... *starts listening happy songs* I also love the song All of Me by John Legend - it's so good!

In other news, I finished Cinder *parties* It was just as amazing as I remembered. I've just started reading the second book, Scarlet, which I am super excited about! I have too many books to read, it's terrible.....And I want to own so many of them, but I have no money....Do you see my problem?

I'm trying to come up with a story plot I'll be proud of, but it's not really working... If any of you have some ideas, please let me know in the comments below, or email me (my email is over there somewhere, in the contacts page ---->)
Urgh, writer's block. You will be the death of my imagination.

I want to do so many things all at once, but still I come home and sit on the internet until I go to bed. Do you ever have that? I want to write a book and draw and paint. I want to tidy my room and organise my bookshelf and do my homework. I want to read and read and read. I want to watch films and listen to music and bake and sleep. But I just sit on my laptop... Am I the only one? Please tell me I'm not the only one that gets that feeling!

I hope you're all well and happy :)

I love you all!

Thanks for reading











P.S. Do you like my new signature? Thank you Rose
for making it for me. I wuv it >.<

4 comments

  1. Stop! I lovee this song so much!!! It is so beautiful and sad, and it just... asdfghj.

    And omg I feel the same girl! I have sooo many books I really need to get but I'm broke! And the list keeps piling up.

    And you are most definitely not the only one, I actually started writing a story, but I'm only on the beginning. I've been procrastinating on this and a few other things by going on in the internet and watching some tv shows hahaha. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! It's so wonderful and asdfghjkl;
      It is the worst feeling.... Too many books, not enough money -.-

      Oh, thank goodness!!!! Yeah, I am a pro procrastinator.....

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete
  2. All the books that I want are too many. Too many books, too little money, and not enough time. I see your dilemma, and girl, I feel ya. We can cry together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sentence summarises my life..... Thank you ;) Yes, a little sobbing session....

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx