- new posts every sunday -

Friday 16 May 2014

(Late) Creative Thursday

Hi, guys!
Sorry for the late Creative Thursday post - I was really busy yesterday! But it is here!

{photo via}

He took off his shoes and stuffed his socks into them. He gripped the wet grass with his toes and dug them into the soft mud. He shook his head and droplets of water flew around him, a spiral of glittering liquid crystal that spun around him. The rain became heavier but he stayed there, water soaking his clothes and the grass between his toes, the cold mud seeping into the bottom of his jeans, and he wept.

Thanks for reading!

4 comments

  1. Oooooh, that's lovely! :) I love your blog! :)
    -Anna <3
    www.bananaandbear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! I'm glad you like it! *blushes* thank you, that means so much!
      I've just followed your blog - I love it! Thanks so much for putting my button on your sidebar :) I've just added yours to my Links page because I wuv your blog so much <3

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete
  2. Ah, beautiful. <3 Sometimes that's how I feel. Like letting the cold rain wake me up--or shut me down--and cry for all that's been lost. <--- Okay, that was corny. But I'm like that sometimes, so there ya go. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Aww, that was lovely! Thanks again <3

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx