- new posts every sunday -

Monday 19 May 2014

Random Stuff

Hey :)
Been a bit stuck for post ideas recently, so another random post today sorry!
The Bout of Books read-a-thon has ended and I did not do too well... I still haven't finished Scarlet, but I am on page 221, which is just under half way. I'll be reading a lot more now that City of Heavenly Fire is so close! I'm hoping to finish it by tomorrow night (which is going to mean late-night-reading sessions....) and then finish Cress before the post arrives on Wednesday 28th May! *screams and cries while drawing runes on arms*
Congratulations to my amazing internet buddy Mackenzie on getting 101 followers! *brings out the glitter, confetti, balloons and cake* You deserve it so much because you and your blog are beautiful and amazing and brilliant. :)
^ Look, I made you dis button thingy. ♥ ^

Urgh, it's raining outside :( It's been so hot recently, and it was boiling earlier - I felt like I was about to faint! - and now it's pouring down.... Make your mind up, weather!
I have 20 followers! Thank you so much - I know 20 doesn't seem a lot, but I didn't think even one person would read my blog, let alone 20 people. 3 of my followers are my friends. So 17 people willingly followed my blog... because they enjoy reading it?! (what the...I just...what.) I can't thank you all enough for your support and beautiful, positive comments that make my day! Just.. thank you! I wuv you guys!
Because otherwise this will be a really short post, I thought I would share with you some photos that I took over the course of the 2 week Easter Holidays. I am not a good photographer - these were just taken with my iPhone - I just thought these were some pretty shots! A few of the last ones, I was just a bit bored, so I went out into my garden and took some pictures of flowers and such :)















































I'm really proud of these pictures! Please, no stealing, thank you :)

The first picture is my best friend Lauren (we were making daisy chains in a park near her house.) Please go check out her blog here because she's lovely (wuv you Lozza!) The second picture is my friend Megan, who I don't see a lot anymore, which is sad, but she came along with me and Lauren and was extremely proud of the daisy she found ;) Just to let you know that I do know them, they're not just random girls :}

Side Note: I was wondering if you'd like to see some of my art work? I'm not sure whether to show you guys or not, so please comment below telling me if you'd like to :) I was going to put some of ma stuff in this post but then I thought, if you don't want to, then it's a waste of space. But if I know you want to, then next time I do a random-y post, I can include some of my recent drawings and paintings and such :]
So yeah, comment below :) Also comment below telling me which photo is your favourite!

Thanks for reading guys

Thank you all so much for 20 followers. I... I'm speechless. I love you all!


8 comments

  1. I'd love to see some of your artwork! Congratulations on twenty followers! You'll have 100 in no time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think I'll put some in my next (random) post :) Aw, thank you so much! Oh, I hope so!

      <3

      Delete
  2. *scrolls through feed on blogger dashboard* ... *spots my name* ... *blinks and looks around* Wait... That's...That's MY name! *reads through full post* ... AHHH!!! Thank you so much Bethan! You're too sweet. <3 This made me super happy!

    THE PICTURES WERE SO BEAUTIFUL, I LOVED THEM. <3 At first I thought the pictures of your friends, were of you, and I was about go on and on about how beautiful you are. •-• <-- I'm not a creeper, I swear. o.O I do picture you having brown hair though...

    YES, YES YES YES YES. PLEASE, OH PLEASE? I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR DRAWINGS. O-O I LOVE to draw and I also love looking at other drawings for inspiration. So, yes. I would really like it if you'd share your beautiful talent with the blogger world. :}

    The weather is the same here too. -.- Hopefully it will warm up. *looks up* Wow, long comment... Anyways! Thanks again. <3 Have a great week. :)

    xoxo,
    Kenzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, I'm so glad I made you happy! No problem at all, me dear <3

      Thank you! I just thought they were quite pretty shots so yeah :) Aw, they are both beautiful :) I am not beautiful at all, I promise :/ Haha, I believe you ;) I do, in fact, have brown hair, you pictured me correct! You might be a-seeing me in a picture of my art work, since the only picture I have of it has me in it and I don't have the piece anymore - t'was a birthday present, you see. So, you may be seeing mah ugly face •-•

      Well, okay then, I will definitely put some pictures of my art up :) I might even post them today, so keep a look out ;) Aha, great! Aww, thank you! I may be taking Art GCSE, but I am far from beautifully talented!

      Urgh, I hate that kind of weather -_- Hopefully! Aw, no problem, darling, I loved seeing it and reading it and replying!
      No problem <3 You too!

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete
  3. My favorite picture is the one from Starbucks! :) YUMMY! I would wuv to see your art work! That would be super cool!
    Great post!
    I wuv your blog sooooo much! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I like that one too :) I had a hot chocolate, but that was Lauren's Caramel Cream thingy that she got :)
      Aw, thank you! I think I might next time I do a random-y post, which might well be next week! Thanks.
      Aww, thank you so much! That means so much to me. I know it sounds like I use that line a lot but it really does mean a lot to me every time somebody compliments me, my blog or my writing. I love your blog so much as well!

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete
  4. Well done for getting 20 followers Beth! I loved that day, and shopping in town:) Love you too!!!
    Lauren xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, it was so much fun :) <3

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx