- new posts every sunday -

Monday 12 May 2014

The Sunshine Award

Hi guys!
I'm going to be doing the Sunshine Award today *dances* ~(•-•)~


Rules:

* Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
* Answer the questions they asked you.
* Nominate other bloggers.
* Give them a list of questions.
* Let them know that they have been nominated.
* The Sunshine Award button must be on your blog post.

Thank you so much Bekah! I love your blog ^.^

Questions (you made these really hard Bekah!):

1. Favourite colour?
I really like blue :) I like green as well, but definitely blue.

2. Favourite book?
This....I...but.....argh! This is the hardest question for me. I can't pick because they are my children. I'll just give a long list of my favourites ;) The Hunger Games trilogy, the Divergent trilogy, the Mortal Instruments series, the Infernal Devices trilogy, the Harry Potter series, the Fault in our Stars, the Percy Jackson series and the Heroes of Olympus series. Pretty sure there are more, but I'll spare you!

3. Favourite movie?
I'm trying to think of a non book adaptation one, but I can't.... I love The Hunger Games and Catching Fire. Loved Divergent. Really like all the Harry Potters (annoyed they didn't include the amazing battle at the end of Half-Blood Prince though...) Didn't enjoy the Mortal Instruments or Percy Jackson films(s) though - they left so much out! I love all the Marvel films and all the Disney films. Wuv them all >.<

4. J.K. Rowling or Rick Riordan?
Why must you do this to me??!!! Erm......Um....H e l p. I think I'm going to have to go with J.K. Rowling....but Greek Mythology..... But Harry.... but..... Okay, I'm going to stick with J.K. Rowling. But I love Rick Riordan!

5. The Tenth Doctor or the Eleventh Doctor?
Hmm... Definitely Ten. I love Matt Smith, but David was my first doctor - well. My first doctor was Christopher Eccleston, but I only saw three episodes of his, I think. So David Tennant was the first doctor I properly saw. So yeah. Ten.

6. What's your favourite word?
This is a hard one..... Discombobulated (teehee) No, I think my favourite word is book. Because that word means so much to me :)

7. What's your favourite fandom?
I'm sorry, I literally cannot answer this question. Physically can't. I just... too many fandoms! The Hunger Games, Divergent, the Shadowhunters, Harry Potter, TFiOS, Percy Jackson, Dr Who, Sherlock. Seriously, just look at my Pinterest page.... So, sorry. But I can't answer that....

8. Winter, Spring, Summer or Autumn?
I love all the seasons but I'd have to pick Autumn (because that's when my birthday is :} ) or Spring, because I love when the weather is warm but not really hot.

9. Forest or field?
Hmm.... I think forest. They're so pretty, but so mysterious - I always love going for walks in forests.

10. Katniss or Hermione?
Oh no. This..... Oh no. Katniss is so strong and brave, but Hermione..... I think I'd have to go with.... Hermione? I feel like I'm betraying the Hunger Games fandom... but I'm going to choose Hermione, because she's who I would want to be best friends with. She's so kind and loyal, and she loves reading like me >.<

And that's all the questions done! Wow, some of those were hard! 
Right, nominations.... Hmmmm.... I nominate:
Charlotte from Lottie
Madeline from In the Wind
Mackenzie from think. eat. write. read.

Here are your questions:

1. Favourite colour?
2. Favourite book? (you can name more than one, like me :} )
3. Beach or forest?
4. No reading for a year or no chocolate forever? (mwahaha I'm evil)
5. If you could bring a fictional character that died back to life, who would it be? And why? (you can only choose one. And don't say I don't know. I want to know ;] )
6. Favourite season?
7. Favourite film?
8. What is your favourite genre of book?
9. What's your favourite word?
10. How did you meet your best friend?

So yeah, I hope you enjoyed this post guys. If I didn't nominate you, feel free to do this award anyway, because all of your blogs are amazing! I nominate all of you :) Thanks again to Bekah for nominating me - please go check out her blog, she's an amazing writer!

Thanks for reading

10 comments

  1. I LOVE YOUR ANSWERS! They're awesome. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thank you so much for nominating me - it means a lot :)

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for awarded me, Bethan! It means so much to me! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that's okay! I love your blog <3

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete
  3. Thanks for awarding me! I can't wait to do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I want to see your answers :)

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete
  4. AWESOME ANSWERS. <3 I could really feel your pain. o-o Thank you for tagging me! I can't wait to answer your questions. :)

    xoxo,
    Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Oh, I know, I was dying inside.... No problem :) I look forward to seeing your answers!

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete
  5. Love your answers! My favorite is the tenth too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! David Tennant is just amazing, and he's such a nice person - I want to meet him so much, so I can hug him. :) I love his doctor because he's so funny and goofy but really clever and serious at the same time. :)

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx