- new posts every sunday -

Sunday 11 May 2014

Words #1: Love
















{photo 1 | 2 | 3 }


Love
noun

1. A strong feeling of affection.

But love is so much more than those few words. Love cannot be defined. Love is different for everyone and yet we still try to define something that nothing can explain. Love is a beautiful thing that we cannot even begin to understand. It is simple, warm, soft and smooth but at the same time, complicated, cool and rough around the edges. It is a smile, a hug, a kiss. It is a squeeze of a hand or a whisper in an ear. It is found in so many words but is also found in the silent conversations; the quirk of a mouth, the laughter in their eyes, the shrug of shoulders. Love is laughing until your sides hurt and crying until your eyes burn, both with the same person. It is a tap on the nose and a stroke of a face. It is playing with their hair and making daisy chains. It is doing nothing and still having the best time. Love is many things. But one thing it isn't is describable.

Thanks for reading 










P.S. I'm going to be starting this new thing on my blog. (Hopefully) Every Sunday, I will do a Words post, which will be a short post like this, but about different words and such. So yeah. Let me know in the comments below if you liked this post and if you did, then I will continue with this little posting series. Thanks! >.<

4 comments

  1. Described it so perfectly! Beautiful!
    Lauren xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks *blushes* That means a lot to me <3

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete
  2. Oh. My. Goodness. THAT IS AMAZING!!! Truly incredible, like, just, wow! Do more! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww *hides under blanket because I've gone red* Thanks <3 Okay, I'll definitely do more, because you love it so much :)
      Thanks so much. It means a lot :)

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx