- new posts every sunday -

Friday 16 May 2014

Bout of Books read-a-thon Day 3

Hi, guys!
So I got nowhere near my target of 100 pages. I actually think I only read about 20...
I was super busy, though! I had lots of homework and I was busy doing something for Lauren's birthday. I can't specify what because she reads my blog... Hi Lauren ;) So, I have an excuse!
My goal for tomorrow is, again 100 pages, but I don't know how much of that I'll get done...
I'll let you know tomorrow.

Thanks for reading








P.S. I will be posting a Creative Thursday, but that will be going up tomorrow :)

2 comments

  1. Why hello Bethan�� and thank you again, I feel so touched!
    Lauren xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there Lozza ;) Awww, it's no problem - I love doing things for you and making stuff for your birthday <3

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx