- new posts every sunday -

Thursday 15 May 2014

Bout of Books read-a-thon: Day 2

Hi guys!
Just a short post to bring you a little update on the read-a-thon. Technically, this is an update for day 3, but because I missed Monday, it's really day 2 for me. 
I read around 60 pages of Scarlet today, which I'm really pleased with as I was often only reading around a chapter a day.
I'm aiming to read around 100 pages tomorrow because, as I was saying, I really need to finish this and Cress before City of Heavenly Fire comes out.
I'll be posting an update tomorrow about how my 100 pages goal went.

Thanks for reading

2 comments

  1. love your blog! :) here is a link to my blog: http://a-girl-named-elly.blogspot.com/
    I would love if you checked it out!!! :)

    -elly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you! That means so much to me <3 I've just followed your blog - it seems really cool :)
      Thanks for checking out my blog!

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx