- new posts every sunday -

Wednesday 2 July 2014

The Movie Tag

Hey, guys! Quick post today, as I'm a bit late! My friend Megan (she's just started her blog go check it out here or here or here or even here) tagged me in the Movie Tag. The questions are so hard, so I'm sorry for the questions where I don't give any real answers....

1. What is your favourite movie of all time?
Oh wow, it's hard already.....
I don't have just one..... I can't choose! All the book to film adaptations - The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, Divergent, TFIOS and all the Harry Potters (not TMI or Percy Jackson... Just no) - as they are all amazing! All Disney films. Just all of them. I love all the Marvel films and the Batman films. I love The Others, which is a brilliant horror film! I also love The Way Way Back, which is such a cute, happy film. Ummm... I love Star Trek and Star Trek: Into Darkness. I love Captain Phillips as well. So yeah... Those are all of them. There are probably more that I'm forgetting....

2. What is your favourite scene from that movie?
Ummm... well.... there are several to choose from..... I love the scene in The Way Way Back when Duncan goes to the water park for the second time, because it's really funny! And in TFIOS when they're egging the car. I'll just do those two because I will be here for hours listing them all...

3. Who are your favourite actors and actresses?
These questions are so hard....um, okay.
Actors: Benedict Cumberbatch, Tom Hiddleston, Tom Hanks, David Tennant and Steve Carell.
Actresses: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone, Emma Watson, Emma Thompson and Shailene Woodley (lot of Emmas...)

4. Who do you think is the best director?
Steven Spielberg (Jaws, Jurassic Park) and I love Christopher Nolan (Batman films) and J. J. Abrams (Star Trek) as well!

5. What is your favourite guilty pleasure film?
Bride Wars, or any rom-com, but Bride Wars especially!

6. What is your favourite tear jerker?
 Hmmm, I not too su- THE FAULT IN OUR STARS OF COURSE! That film.... It killed me. But I will watch it again an infinite (cries because our little infinity) amount of times!

7. What is a movie you love but everyone hates?
The Host because I love this book. I love this book. And when I heard it was becoming a film, I was super excited! And I watched it in the cinema, and it was great - it stuck to the book so much! But whenever I said how much I liked the Host, everybody would give me a disgusted look because they found it boring. And I can understand why, because the Host does work so much better as a book. You get to see more of the development of Melanie and Wanderer's friendship, and how they go from hating each other to becoming almost sisters. So I really liked it, because it did stick to the book. I mean, it wasn't great, because it does work far better as a book, but I still enjoyed it, but nobody else did....

8. Favourite movie duo?
Ooooo, so many! Sherlock (Robert Downey Jr, another favourite actor) and Watson (Jude Law), Thor (Chris Hemsworth) and Loki (Tom Hiddleston), Marlin and Dory, Lilo and Stitch. SO MANY!

9. What is your favourite animated film?
ALL THE DISNEY. I can't choose just one... Sowwy.

10. Favourite actor/actress crush?
I don't really have one... Hmmm...Benedict Cumberbatch and Tom Hiddleston, I suppose.

11. If you could keep only one movie, what would it be?
Sowwy, can't choose. ;)

12. You are about to die but could watch one more movie. What would it be?
Too many.... Maybe.... maybe Lilo and Stitch? Or Finding Nemo. Because they were my childhood. Or, one of the Harry Potter's. Or TFIOS, to prepare me (too soon) or Catching Fire. Or The Way Way Back, because that film is amazing and it makes me laugh and I think I'd like a bit of laughter before my hypothetical death.

13. What is the first movie you remember watching in the cinema?
I think it was Monster House. You know, this one:

We went to see it as a family, and I got too scared, so my mum took me out and we crossed over to the screen showing Stormbreaker:

I was, like, six, don't judge me ;)

And that is it for the movie tag! I hope you enjoyed :)
I tag:

And any of you reading that want to do this! I didn't want to tag too many people, so that's me addressing all the people I wanted to tag and more!

Thanks for reading, I love you all

8 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Meg :) I know I didn't answer a lot of them properly... but I couldn't choose!

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete
  2. I love this tag! Thanks for you sweet comment on my blog, you can view the reply here if you want xx
    The Joys Of Being Paige

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! In fact, I've decided to add you to the tag-ees *edits post* there you are, I tagged you :) Have fun!
      Aww, no problem! Thanks for the reply!

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete
  3. This was fun reading! :) The first movie I remember seeing in theaters was National Treasure...I'm not sure if it was 1 or 2...I was pretty little and got creeped. :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Aww, I was easily scared as a child!

      Thanks for your comment <3

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete
  4. Thank you for tagging me! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx