- new posts every sunday -

Friday 25 July 2014

Quick post + Six Word Story #7

Hi, guys. :]
I just thought I'd do a really small, quick post to say sorry for the lack of Creative Thursday. And that I'm currently working on Chapter 6 for Celia's Writing Challenge, but it's going quite slowly as I'm spending a lot of time outside - swimming, playing table tennis, reading - instead of sitting on my laptop. But I am leaving Devon and going back home tomorrow - :( - so, I'll have more time to write - I only have four sentences so far.... yeah...
Basically, I will be posting Chapter 6 very soon - next Thursday probably, but it could be earlier.

......I feel bad! I love all you guys, I don't want to not post properly....


*intense thinking*


Okay, fine! I have decided to quickly write a six word story. So, there you go. Even if you were looking forward to a week without my writing, which is probably the majority, here is a six word story.


Home can be wherever you want.
Home can be whoever you want.
Home can be whatever you want.

~~~

There you go. :)

Thanks for reading. I love you all!

2 comments

  1. Heya. I nominated you for the Liebster Award :) Check it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. :)
    Thank you so much! I will do it very soon!

    xoxo,
    Bethan

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx