- new posts every sunday -

Monday 7 July 2014

Sorry.

Hi guys.
Just a tiny post to say I won't be posting today - it's kind of a paradox because I am posting... But what I mean is I won't be doing a long, normal post, like a tag or a life update or a book haul.
I had another bad day. Yup, another one. And it was even worse. Because it was just one thing, but it was big. BIG.
It was a terrible, terrible day.
So, I'm really not in the mood to post.

I love you all.
I'm just going to go cry now.

6 comments

  1. Hope your life gets considerably better soon - I don't like to read people saying their upset! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paige - that means a lot.

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete
  2. I hope everything is okay...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It isn't really, but thank you so much for caring and asking. <3

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete
  3. Guess who just nominated you for the Sunshine Award!

    http://awkwarddonkey.blogspot.com/2014/07/la-sunshine-award.html

    ~amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! I will do it as soon as I can - probably Wednesday. :)

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx