- new posts every sunday -

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Mockingjay Pt 1 Teaser Trailer Talk

Bonjour!
So, we finally have an official teaser trailer for Mockingjay Part 1. AAAAHHHHHHH, I am so excited!
Here it is below:


It's so good! Ahhhh, it's so epic.

***THIS IS A WARNING - IF YOU HAVE NOT READ MOCKINGJAY, DO NOT READ THIS POST AS THERE WILL BE SPOILERS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ***

Okay, so we see Plutarch Heavensbee and President Coin talking about Katniss, and her walking through a crowded warehouse, which I'm assuming is the "hospital" in District 8 - I think it's District 8. And she has the cool arrows on her back, the explosive ones and stuff, with the cool colour coding.

And we see Cressida! I loooove all the casting choices for Mockingjay. I think Juliannr Moore as Coin is perfect - exactly how I pictured her in the book. And Natalie Dormer, from Game Of Thrones, as Cressida is amazing. I love Cressida's shaved side of her head with the really cool swirly tattoo.

Then President Snow like "All Mockingjay symbols are banned" with a cool, almost crop circle thingy, in the background but it's a mockingjay cut into the grass. Which is AWESOME.

There's a really cool shot of people running down a triangle staircase, which I'm wondering, maybe that's the part where the Capitol is bombing District 13 and they're going down to the basement area? You know what I'm talking about.

Oh my gosh, and the tiny snippet of a war, battle thingy sequence, with people climbing up trees, and charging. Side Note - the hovercraft at the beginning is so cool! Then that boy in the warehouse where Katniss is - "Are you fighting, Katniss? Are you here to fight with us?"
"I am. I will."
*screams and flailing* *rolls around on the floor*
Goosebumps.

I am so excited for this film, oh my goodness. I am planning on re-reading the book soon, probably in late October so I can go into the film remembering everything.

I don't think this is my favourite trailer that I've seen for Mockingjay. I think the second teaser "Unity" is, where Beetee interrupts and says "The Mockingjay lives." which I posted here. I'll leave it at the end of this post anyway. ;) This is still a fantastic trailer - I really think the film producers and directors know what they're doing with these trailers. They are all absolutely incredible and are making me even more excited for Mockingjay, if that is even possible!

Let me know in the comments below what you think of this trailer, and which one is your favourite.

Thank you all so much for reading!




UPDATE REGARDING THE WRITING CHALLENGE: You may email me your entry if that makes you more comfortable! :)

10 comments

  1. AAAAAAAAH I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE THIS!!! My friends and I always go and see the Hunger Games movies together and usually we cry :).

    I like the second one better because it's kind of like a cool little skit, not as much a trailer. And because President Snow gets interrupted. Heheh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW IT'S GOING TO BE SO AWESOME! Same, I usually go twice - once with my older brother, and once with a friend/friends. I loved Catching Fire so much!

      Yeah, it's a cool little propo thing but then District 13 and Beetee.... AHH! Going to be so good! XD

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete
  2. This sounds amazing. I adored the books, I'm not allowed to watch the movies yet. But hopefully, by the time I do, I won't have to wait for any of them. I love your blog! Keep reading!
    In Christ,
    Sarah
    foreverchanged13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, the movies are amazing! Such great book-to-movie adaptations! Aha, you'll be so lucky if you don't have to wait, especially between Mockingjay Part 1 and Part 2!
      Aww, thank you so much. XD I've followed your (beautiful) blog. :)

      God bless you.

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete
    2. Thank you! Btw, you're a great writer!:)

      Delete
    3. Aww, thank you! That really means a lot to me. :)

      <3

      Delete
  3. OMG. IT LEFT ME GOOSEBUMPS!! And this is only the first teaser trailer! The part when Katniss says "I am. I will." ASDFGHJKL;DWD. My emotions. T_T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW, RIGHT, SAME!!!! WHAT IS THE OFFICIAL, FULL TRAILER GOING TO DO TO ME?!?!?!?! I know, I just sort of died for the entire thing... Just X_X for the entire trailer....

      ASDKJSGEKDSJHFCAS[ELD';FV'

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete
  4. Hiya, I see that you are following me on bloglovin'!! Due to problems please may you follow me on this bloglovin' link instead as this is the proper one which is connected to my blog:

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12552811

    Thank you, sorry for the inconvenience xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, okay, sure! No apology needed, it's fine! :)

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx