- new posts every sunday -

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Paige's Photo Challenge: Category 5

Hey guys!
Really quick post just to enter my photo for category 5. It's for Paige's Photo Challenge (check out her blog it's 1. Beautiful and 2. Amaaaaazing)
Category 5 was Black and White, so here's my photo!


What do you think? Do you like it? I'm really proud of it. :)

Okay. That's all. If you want to see my proper weekly post, click here. I did a Mockingjay Teaser Trailer Talk (alliteration ;] ) It does contain spoilers if you haven't read Mockingjay, so, you've been warned!

Thanks for reading!

17 comments

  1. It is a beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Bethan!!! That is SO GOOD!!!!
    xxLizzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo! Oh and just a reminder, tomorrow is the last day to post photos for the Photo Challenge! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks for the reminder! :)

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete
  4. That photo is amazing!! I'm tempted to think that you've photoshopped it somehow (but of course you haven't!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! Haha, I haven't, I promise. I took a normal photo, and just added a black and white effect to it on my phone for this challenge. Nothing else has been edited - cross my heart. ;)

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete
  5. Hi!
    I've already followed your blog. :)

    - Bethan xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness!!!

    Dude!!, This photo is so good!! No wonder you're proud of it!!! I'm proud for you!! :3

    Amy // The Blog Hermit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much! You're too kind. *blushes* XD

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete
  7. You're so good! You will have to give me lessons:P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaww, thank you! :) I'm not that good!

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete
  8. So beautiful, your picture is so amazing!!! I love it! ☻☺♥♥
    Grace xxx ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much! That means a lot to me! :) <3

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete
  9. Hi Bethan - I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can read the full post here.

    Emily | Lynde Avenue

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx