- new posts every sunday -

Tuesday 8 July 2014

The Sunshine Award

Hey, guys!
Feeling a lot better today - what happened yesterday has all gone away now, so it was a lot better - so I decided to post because I hate letting you all down.

{photo via but I added the text. If you would like to use this button, that's fine, just give me credit}

I was nominated 
by the beautiful Amy. Please check out her blog here (or click on her name.)

Le rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions the person who nominated you asked.
- Nominate a few other bloggers.
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated.
- Notify the bloggers you nominated on their blog.
- Put the award button on your blog (I made my own...I hope that's okay!)

So, on with Amy's questions!

1. Which is the best season? *cough* fall *cough*
Fall is Autumn, right? *Googles it* Yes it is. Then I agree with you Amy! I love all of the seasons, but Spring and Autumn are my favourite - Spring because it isn't too hot but it isn't too cold and Autumn for the same reason and my birthday is in Autumn! September 10th (make a note of it... I'm joking! Joking, guys!)

2. What's your opinion on the band Kodaline?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! One of my favourite bands, along with Imagine Dragons and Bastille. I love them so much I haven't heard anybody else say they love them other than a few of my friends who I introduced to Kodaline. Love. Love. Love. Kodaline.

3. Chocolate cake or vanilla sponge?
Hmmm, this is a tricky on- CHOCOLATE CAKE! Dauntless cake :) For you Divergent fans ;) Love vanilla sponge, but chocolate cake, all the way!

4. Acoustic or electric guitar?
Acoustic, definitely!

5. Have you seen The Fault in our Stars or read the book? What is your opinion on either or both of them?
I have read The Fault in our Stars - I read it early last year - and I loved it and I still love it. It is one of my favourite books. And the film....So. Good. I started crying at "I lit up like a Christmas tree" and I didn't really stop until the end, where it was just a room of teenage girls sobbing into tissues. Absolutely brilliant, both of them. Obviously, the book is better than the film, as is always the case. But the film is still fantastic. So excited about the Looking for Alaska film in a few years and the Paper Towns movie next year!

6. If you could change to be any nationality, e.g. Japanese, what would you be?
Um.... I actually have no idea? French? I love the French language. Or maybe Greek? Because I could visit all the temples to the Gods and such. I really don't know. One of those two!

7. Ever heard of Swedish hiphop?
Vaguely. Mostly from tfios - the Swedish rap song Van Houten tells Lidewij to play is on the soundtrack - track 11, I believe. So yes, but only vaguely.

8. Matching or odd socks?
Matching. I wouldn't mind wearing odd socks, but I always wear matching. I'm tidy and organised like that. Actually, I'm organised in school but my room is messy a lot...

9. Out of the following, which is the superior hair colour; blonde, brunette, black or ginger?
I personally love all hair colours. I love having brown hair - I wouldn't want any other colour hair. I would never dye my hair either! So I don't have a favourite out of those, and I don't think any is superior. I love all of them as they are all beautiful. I personally love having brown hair but it doesn't mean that's my favourite - I just wouldn't suit the other colours!

Well, that was fun! I tag:
and

Wow, I went on a bit of a tagging spree!
Here are my questions:
1. When is your birthday (you don't have to say the year)?
2. Why did you start blogging?
3. What is on the top of your To Be Read pile?
4. How are you today? :)
5. If you could be room mates with one fictional character, who would it be and why?
6. If you could be one fictional character, who would it be and why?
7. If you could push one fictional character off a cliff, who would it be and why?
8. What is your favourite book genre e.g classic, fantasy, sci-fi?
9. Dogs or cats?
10. Would you rather read or write?

I just realised that last one is really hard... I didn't mean to, I'm sorry! Sowwy guys... >.<

Thanks for reading



P.S. Thank you Rose for re-doing my footer and my labels (look how pretty the share this post font is...)
Which is why my post titles and sidebar titles are a bit craaaazy right now. Rose is trying to change the font to the font used for 'share this post' so that everybody can see the font. So yeah, bear with me!

6 comments

  1. Thanks for tagging me lovely. <3
    I'm so glad you're feeling better! I see that you're reading the Goddess Test, is that any good? I've been considering buying it along with a few other books, but I'm just not sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, darling. <3
      Thank you. :)
      Yes I am - it is really good! I love Greek mythology and this is such an interesting take on the classic myths! I'm really enjoying it so far, I want to get the 2nd and 3rd on my kindle. I would definitely say give it a try. You might not like it but you might really enjoy it, like I am!

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete
  2. Thank you, dearie! These are such fun :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, no problem! They are, aren't they! I'm glad you like them. :)

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for tagging me! I feel so special:)
    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Aww *blushes* You are special!

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx