- new posts every sunday -

Thursday 10 July 2014

Creative Thursday: Six Word Story #6 and Mockingjay Teaser Trailer 2

Hey, guys!
Creative Thursday.... on time?!
One of the Teacher Unions are having a strike today, so I have the day off school *PARTIES* Haha, I didn't have a party, I'm joking. C'mon guys, it's me we're talking about. I slept in late and have been reading all day.
So here you go. Bit of a short one as I want to get back to reading - I've just started The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak and it's amazing! - so it's just a few six word stories for you.

{photo via Pinterest. Isn't it just adorable? So cute.}

For the first time, I'm happy.

And it feels amazing. Absolutely amazing.

The darkness is still there, hidden.

But I can pretend it isn't.

Just for this moment, I'm happy.

*****
As you can probably tell, I'm feeling a lot happier now. But I can feel the pile building again. *sigh* the circle is never-ending.

ALSO, have you guys seen the second Mockingjay teaser trailer? If you follow me on Pinterest, you've probably seen me pinning everything to do with it....


AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! Johanna. :( And... and Beetee!
'The Mockingjay lives'
*faints*
I'm so excited for this film, you have no idea! I love the two teaser trailers we have had so far. I did a post about the first one here.

Thanks for reading

10 comments

  1. ... *dies because (1) your words are so beautiful and (2) this trailer just made my insides burst into fangirling flames*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. N'awwwww, Rosie, stawp it! My words are far from beautiful, but thank you anyway! <3
      I know, right! Isn't it just the best.... THE FEELS!

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete
  2. That photo is adorable!

    Also, thanks again for awarding me! Here's my link if you get a chance to read my answers: http://sarah-plainandaverage.blogspot.com/2014/07/the-sunshine-award.html

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just?!

      No problem - I love your answers and I've left you a comment!

      You too. :)

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete
  3. THE MOCKING JAY TRAILER. OH MY GOODNESS. Peeta. :(
    Bethan, oh Bethan, your words! Oh, the feels they give me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW, RIGHT?! My poor baby. :( And Johanna. And Beetee!
      Aww, thank you so much - that means the world. :)

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete
  4. Beautiful words! AND MOCKINGJAY TRAILER!!!! I just can't. Peeta and Johanna. And omg Beetee. I was hyperventilating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :)
      OH MY GOSH, I KNOW! I died when I saw it. And then I came back to life and watched it another million times.... I very nearly fainted... >.<

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete
  5. I really really want to read The Book Thief...not to mention watch Mockinjay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good - I'm enjoying it a lot! Same, I can't wait until November!

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx