- new posts every sunday -

Sunday 22 June 2014

Words #5: The Small Things















{photo 1 | 2 | 3 }


Small
adjective

1. Of a size that is less than normal or usual.

2. Insignificant; unimportant.

When you curl up with a blanket, a hot drink and a good book on a rainy day. When an idea arrives, a spark of inspiration after staring at a blank page for so long. When you're with your best friend and you laugh so hard your mouth hurts and your stomach aches. When somebody calls you pretty. When the sun is shining for once. When your mum hugs you tight and you feel safe. When someone plays with your hair. When you crawl into a bed of freshly washed sheets. When somebody remembers something insignificant about you - your piano lesson last night, what you did on the weekend, your life-long dream. When you're crying so hard you feel like you're about to break and then somebody hugs you. When you're about to shatter inside and someone says "I know you're not okay. Talk to me." When some random, beautiful, person decides to follow my blog. When a stranger comments on a post saying how amazing my writing is, how beautiful I am, how much they love my blog. These small, unimportant, tiny things make my day, my week, my year, my life. Thank you to everyone who does something small to me. Because you don't understand how much it means to me, how much my heart sings and swoops and dives and bursts whenever somebody hugs me, talks to me, comments, follows, remembers me, loves me.

Thank you for reading. I love you all


P.S. I am sooooooo sorry for not doing a Words in so long. How long has it been? *checks blog archive* Okay, so it's only been 2 weeks - I last did one on 1st June. But it's still a long time and it feels like ages! I really hope you liked this one. :) Love you guys!

P.P.S. I stopped myself from saying Little Things because everybody would be off singing One Direction... ;)




2 comments

  1. I loved your blog

    Please visit: http://trendybutterfly.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! You're blog looks amazing - I've followed. :) I'd love it if you'd follow back and hang around for a while - enjoy the crazy :}

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx