- new posts every sunday -

Monday 9 June 2014

The Fear Landscape Tag

Hello!
I had an idea a few weeks ago about a new tag, but I had other ideas for posts and I got tagged in a few things, but here we are!
I was thinking about Divergent and I thought "I'd love to know what would be in everybody's fear landscape" So then I thought, why not create a tag to find that out?!
So I've decided to create my own tag - the Fear Landscape tag! *applause and confetti*



Rules:
1. Thank the blogger(s) that tagged you and link to their blog.
2. The Fear Landscape Button must be in the post.
3. Answer all of the questions
4. Tag a few bloggers and let them know on their blog

Right, how this works is I have written a few questions for you to answer (related to Divergent) and then, once you have answered the questions, you must go through a few fears you think would be in your fear landscape in Divergent. State your fear and then how you think it would be shown in your landscape. Put your fears in order from least to most scary. Okay, here are the questions:

1. Which faction do you think you would choose?
I think I would pick Amity. It's between Amity and Erudite because Erudite is basically just a huge library - I'd love it! But I don't think I could spend all my time learning. So I'd pick Amity because they're so peaceful and happy and so relaxed - I'd love it there :) Definitely not Dauntless! I would be factionless 2 seconds after choosing them...

2. Which faction do you think you would be born into?
I think I'd be born into Abnegation or Erudite because my parents are so selfless and are always doing things to help us instead of thinking of themselves. But they're also really clever. Maybe Amity as well.

3. Would you choose a different faction to your family?
I don't know... (I ask hard questions...) Maybe? It really depends on which faction I was born into. I think if I was born into Abnegation I would move - I couldn't be selfless all the time. If I was born into Amity or Erudite, I wouldn't. I would rather be in Amity but if my family were in Erudite, I would stay.

(Tobias.) 4. Would you go zip-lining?
Erm.....Yes? I think I would. I don't know how that would happen because I wouldn't be in Dauntless, but yes I think I would. Well, I like to think I would but I'd probably get scared and say no....

Okay, now onto my fear landscape!

1. Public humiliation.
I get so scared of being humiliated and embarrassed in public. I think it would be me standing in front of a lot of people and they were all laughing at me.

2. Bugs.
I am genuinely afraid of bugs, especially spiders. But just bugs in general. I will run away if I see any bug. I have to get my dad to deal with them. I feel sick if I see a bug in my room - it's terrible. I think this would probably come up as a giant room that I needed to cross but it was filled with moths and wasps flying everywhere and spiders/daddy long legs crawling on the floor. Everywhere, bugs.

3. Failing at life/Not accomplishing my dreams.
I don't want to leave this world with any regrets. I would hate to die without having traveled the world, had a family, published a book. This would probably come up with a publisher turning down my book, and saying I'd never get published.

4. My nightmares.
I have an....over-used imagination. It tends to work over-time, which can be good but often it isn't. My nightmares can be really quite disturbing and scary. I am afraid of having nightmares because I know how bad they get. They were so bad when I was smaller, I'd wake up screaming sometimes - I don't get them so much now, but when I do, I wake up in tears. Probably just one of my nightmares would join my fear landscape, but boy are they bad....

5. Being completely alone.
I rely on my family, especially, but also my friends, a lot. I couldn't live alone - I need someone to support me and to care about me. But I need to care and support someone else as well, otherwise it feels wrong. Being completely alone, in the dark, with several obstacles in front of me - that scares me. I need somebody to help me get through the obstacles in life (...wow that was deep...)

6. My loved ones dying.
This kind of ties in the #5, because it involves me being alone. But this one would just....it would end me, it would break me in a literal sense. I would be a shattered person. Especially if in my landscape it was like Tris' and I had to shoot them myself... Argh, I can't even think about this!

Right, tagging time! I tag:
Have fun. :)
Well, I hope you like my idea for this tag!

Thanks for reading

8 comments

  1. I love your blog! I can't wait to read more. It's totally awesome:)
    -Hannah Mary
    http://hannahmitter2.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you so much! That means a lot to me :)
      I've just followed your blog - It seems really cool, I can't wait to read more of it!

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete
  2. Such a cute tag! I can't wait to see everybody's answers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! Neither can I :)
      I only tagged people I knew had read Divergent, so I'm really sorry if you have read Divergent - I just didn't want to tag somebody and have them be like "I don't know what this is...." haha!

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete
  3. What an interesting tag! Great job :)
    -Nymisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for tagging me Bethan! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx