- new posts every sunday -

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Creative....Wednesday?! Six Word Story #5

Hey, guys!
Wait....what? Bethan....posting a Creative Thursday.... early?!
Yes, guys. I'm posting early for once. That's right. I can be organised when I want to be....haha....not often...
But, I am going to see The Fault in our Stars tomorrow (because that's when it comes out over here in the UK) with the beautiful Charlotte - I'm so excited! I am taking a tissue box. Literally. I will be posting a movie review I think, or maybe just say my thoughts in a general post...probably the latter because I'm lazy and I'd probably mess up the review haha! - so I won't be able to post tomorrow - well, I would be able to, but it would be late, rushed, and, let's be honest, I'd probably forget... >.<
And I didn't want you guys to miss out on a Creative Thursday. So, it's early. Yay! *sprinkles glitter everywhere*
Celia is letting a few people catch up with their Writing Challenge chapters, so hasn't posted a new challenge. So, it's back to the good ol' days of six word stories and poems for this week. :) Feels so weird...

{photo via Pinterest}

Let's go on an adventure together.

Let's leave and never come back .

Let's go. Let's disappear. Right now.

+++

Okay, so three six word stories... 3 for the price of 1. ;)
Well, thanks for reading
I hope you've all had a great week so far. Love you all!

6 comments

  1. Those are awesome. I hope you have a great time watching Fault in the Stars. I haven't watched, it, but I want to when it come out on DVD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was amazing but I cried so much, oh my gosh!

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete
  2. i brought an entire box of kleenex when i went to see tfios the other week and it ended getting passed around the theatre! haha you're smart to bring one, you're gonna need it. everyone bawled like a baby!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I brought my tissue box and ended up sharing them with a few of the girls on my row! Everybody was sobbing and sniffling. So good, but so sad :(

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete
  3. TFIOS doesn't come out where I live until next month :/ Have fun!
    "Let's go. Let's disappear. Right now." Beautiful :)
    -Nymisha ♦

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, I pity you! It's so good! I feel your pain - it came out later here than in America!

      Thank you so much! That means a lot :)

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx