- new posts every sunday -

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Mockingjay Teaser Trailer

Bonjour!
Quick, short post just to show you the new Mockingjay teaser trailer. Here it is below:


It looks so cool! And Peeta *sobs* Noooooo..... :(

I am so excited for this film! November must come sooner!

Anyway, that's all for today. Celia has posted Chapter 5 for her writing challenge, so you'll be able to read that tomorrow. :)

And just a little note: my friend Megan has just started her blog, The Life of Meg, so please go check that out! She's only just started it, but she will be getting it designed properly, it's just in the beginning stage at the moment! She'll be posting about books and films, as well has life-updates and stuff like that. So go check it out here please. :)

Thanks for reading

8 comments

  1. I still have to watch catching fire... Majorly behind here Beth!
    -Lauren xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so behind Lauren... >.<
      You'll have to sleep over and we can watch it. ;)

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete
  2. I'm sowee I haven't commented on your blog very much of late! >.< Life, ya know? It gets busy. :p
    *sobs* THAT TRAILER, DOE. And Peeta, my baby..... :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, don't worry, dear. :) It's lovely to see your face/blogger picture around here again. I've missed you! And your lovely comments. :D
      I know :( My poor baby :( Somebody pointed this out on Pinterest - look at Peeta's collar. There's a sharp thing poking up. Whenever he drops his head, it stabs his throat. *sobs* ....

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete
  3. I saw that trailer too.. Poor Peeta! :(

    Cathy - hello, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. :(

      Your blog seems really cool :)

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete
  4. Poor Peeta! I can't wait for the movie to come out. I will be the first in line to see it, TRUST ME! haha. Love your blog :)

    cranberrydeer.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :( Same, November is too far away! Haha, me too - really want to go to the midnight showing. :)

      Aw, thank you so much! Your's is awesome <3

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx