- new posts every sunday -

Sunday 8 June 2014

Guest Post // Best Friend Questions

Hey guys!
I'm here with my best friend Lauren from Pretty Things & Polka Dots *cheers and applause* Say hi:
HIIIIIII!
We're hyper because we just ate too much Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge Icing - it tastes like happiness and rainbows.
As we both have blogs - *whispers* go check out Lozza's here. It's really good. Trust me on this one. ;) - we decided to do guest posts on both of them because we had nothing else to do, hehe.
Below we have some questions (from Google) about our friendship. Enjoy!

This colour is moi and this colour is Lauren.

1. How and when did you meet, and what were your first impressions?
I first met the lovely Lauren when I moved to Wales. It was my first day of Primary School and I was a wickle bit nervous, but then she asked if I wanted to play in the shoe shop. So naturally, we played doctors ;) Been inseparable ever since! I thought she was really cool and I remember pointing her out to my mum and saying I liked her hair - I still do :)

What Beth said basically. She came in the second class of Primary School so I had been there for a year already. She was quite shy so I decided to show her around :)

2. What's your favourite memory together?
In 2010, she came over my house and we used a little kit thingy to make a gingerbread house. It was magical. Although it soon crumbled as we had eaten most of the icing/glue before sticking it together....oops! I have so many happy memories of me and Lauren together, though. It's so hard to choose just one!

I remember coming home from Beth's house with her and her Mum in their car. She went really, really hyper and was singing at the top of her voice and we were all crying with laughter. It was just hilarious and although small, is definitely one of my favourite memories :)

3. Describe each other in one word.
Lauren is just so FLAWLESS! That is the one word. Because it describes her perfectly. :)

Unicorn...Yeah, guys, she is actually a unicorn. The pictures of her in previous photos is actually just a model... (It's true..I'm so sorry you had to find out this way...)

4. What is the other's dream job?
I know Lauren would love to be a Broadway actress - she loves musicals, singing, acting and dancing and is awesome at it. She'd be amazing!

Beth's dream job is an author, she'll definitely be successful one day because she's amazing at writing!
(Aww, thanks Loz >.<)

5. If you could go anywhere together, where would you want to go?
Maybe just travelling Europe. Or to America together. Yeah, I'd love to go to New York with her - shopping! Yup, definitely NYC.

Umm... I would like to go to New York with Beth and shop! I went with school and I know she'd love it. :) 

6. What is something that annoys you about each other?
She doesn't believe me when I tell her how beautiful and talented and amazing she is...She doesn't realise I speak the truth ;)

She's so good at everything!

7. What do you like most about each other's personality?
That she is so kind and considerate. She cares about me so much which is such a nice feeling :] She's also really understanding. I love that because I have some weird problems but I can ring Lozza up, crying about dropping my chocolate or something and she doesn't judge me :)

I like that she's so easy to talk to and we talk forever on the phone. :)

8. Who takes the longest to get ready?
Lauren. Beyond a doubt.

Me... Definitely!

9. What is it like having a best friend that blogs?
It's really nice, actually. I can talk to her about followers and page views and nag her to post something. I feel like a proud mother because I kind of persuaded her to start a blog and helped her set it up and now she has 18 followers and I just... *sniffs* It's like my child is growing up!

It's amazing, because we get to do stuff like this and we can ask each other's advice and stuff...

10. What do you do when you miss each other?
I text her or I ring her up and we have a chat. I also put on this really nice t-shirt she gave me when she grew out of it #perksofbeingthesmallfriend. It's really soft and it still smells like Lozza, so it's like she's there giving me a hug :)

I'll just ring her up and then we end up talking for an hour... I miss you a lot sometimes... (Same :( )

11. What is your best friend talented at?
Lauren is amazing at everything. She's a really good singer and actress, and an awesome writer and blogger!


Everything! But she's a really good writer and amazing at English and Art. :)

12. What is the other's favourite animal?
Oooo, I know this one! Lauren loves monkeys - I can understand why... I mean

{photo via Google}

Umm... Is yours a dog Beth? I'm guessing here! (Yeah, it is. Good guess! I mean, I love Meerkats as well, and penguins. But dogs are my go-to answer.)

13. If your best friend's house was burning down and their entire family was safe, what do you think they would save and why?
Definitely not her laptop - I think Lauren would see her laptop burning as a miracle sent from Heaven, so that she could get a new one >.< Not her phone either because she doesn't use that a lot *coughs* answer my texts, girl. Maybe her little 'happy box' she has (which is super cute, by the way) Or the cards I've given her and the Hogwarts canvas? Because I know she loves them.

I think she would save (I'm counting Ruby as your family!) her laptop because it has all of her memories and photographs on it and stuff like that... And maybe favourite books? (Definitely my favourite books... ;) and my Peter Capaldi autograph!)

14. What is your favourite inside joke that you have with your best friend?
Ummmm..... I don't really know. We don't really have inside jokes - we just tend to say something and then burst out laughing....

Do we have an inside joke? I'm trying to think...

15. What is your favourite film to watch with your best friend?
Any rom-com really, but especially Bride Wars. I also love watching horror films with Loz - she makes me less scared :] But definitely Bride Wars!

Bride wars! We watched it one rainy afternoon and it was so funny. :)

Well, I hope you liked this post! I decided to do this instead of my Words post because 1) I wasn't sure what word to do this week and 2) I couldn't post it tomorrow because I have something planned (for once.)

If you would like to do these questions, feel free! I'd love to see your answers.

Thanks for reading guys

4 comments

  1. This is such a fun post :) <3
    I'm having a photo challenge at my blog if anyone wants to check it out:
    http://bananaandbear.blogspot.com/2014/06/2014-summer-photo-challenge.html
    :)
    xo,
    -Anna <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! - it was a lot of fun to do :) <3
      I'll be sure to check out your photo challenge!

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete
  2. Haha, I loved this post! And a unicorn! It's okay; I'm secretly a Pikachu... short in height, and with really red rosy cheeks, even when the whether is really hot. *sigh* And shopping in NYC; it's worth it (especially if you're a huge Disney and M&M fan; I love their stores)! But it sometimes feels like there isn't enough time in the day to shop all of the stores you want to get to, so if you two go there, definitely dedicate several days for shopping.

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! Yup, we were so hyper! Aww, Pikachus are the best though :)
      Oooo, I'd love to go, really want to go to the Disney shop and spend ages in there... We definitely would!

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx