- new posts every sunday -

Friday 21 March 2014

Creative Thursday

Hi, guys! I hope you've had a good week :) It's raining (...again) so I wrote this poem. I wrote something like this a while ago, but I didn't post it so I decided to change it a bit and make this. Enjoy ^_^

Rain, falling around me,
Dripping and splashing and
Blurring my vision.
But this is not rain
It is my tears.
Tears, streaming down my face.
They burn my eyes
And wet my cheeks.
They keep on falling,
I cannot wipe them away.
I feel lost, alone.
I pray for someone,
Anyone to hear me.
But nobody hears and the tears
Keep falling.

Rain, real rain now.
Dripping on my clothes and
Mixing with my salty tears
I can shelter from this rain,
But I cannot shelter from my tears.
Thanks for reading <3
xoxo,
Bethan

No comments

Post a Comment

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx