- new posts every sunday -

Thursday 6 March 2014

Creative Thursday

It has returned! *dramatic music* Creative Thursday has begun again! I have decided that my writer's block will no long stop me from writing and am forcing myself to write. I'm starting slowly, with small poems but hopefully I should be writing stories again soon.

{I took this picture and edited it. No stealing please ^^}

Best Friends.
Laugh together
After one word.
Cry together
After one tear.
Smile together
After one memory.

A Best Friend is someone
That you love more than 
Anything.

You see them smile and your smile is
Brighter.
You hear them laugh and your heart is
Warm.

They hug you and you hold on
For as long as you can.
They give you a note and you keep it
Forever.

Everybody should have that
One person.
Their Best Friend.
Because when you see them
The world gets
Better.

Who is this person in your life?
Thanks for reading <3

xoxo
Bethan

6 comments

  1. That was beautiful. Loved it! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it :) Thank you!!!!!
      <3

      Delete
  2. Hey! Just found your blog! I really like it!
    ~Laurel
    http://laurelsmemories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Welcome :) Aw, thank you! I will check out your blog now <3

      xoxo
      Bethan

      Delete
  3. Lovely post! <3 :)

    Mine is Rose. [ HG Buddies forever ]

    You are SO amazing! :)

    xoxo,
    Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you <3 I'm really happy you like it :)
    Aw, yes, I guessed it would be Rose for you - you have such a beautiful friendship!
    Wait, I'M amazing?!!?!?! Thank you! I'm not, but it means a lot to have you tell me I'm amazing <3 You're amazing-er (I just made that a word...)

    xoxo,
    Bethan

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx