- new posts every sunday -

Wednesday 12 March 2014

The Liebster Award


I was nominated by the wonderful Celia, so please go and check out her blog!

Okay, the rules!
1. Thank the blogger that nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
2. Nominate a few of your favourite bloggers and let them know on their blog.
3. The Liebster award button must be in the blog post.
4. You must answer a list of 11 questions that the blogger who nominated you has written.
5. At the end of the post, you must write a list of 11 questions for the bloggers you have nominated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Do you have any pets and what are their names?
I do! I have a 3 year old golden retriever called Ruby. She's very lazy :)

2. What is your favourite book?
Oooohhh, I have many...I love The Hunger Games and the Divergent trilogy, as well as The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices. I love TFIOS and Harry Potter is brilliant as well. Those are the main ones!

3. What is your favourite blog?
Again, I have lots! I love Rosie's blog Truly. Madly. Deeply. and Mackenzie's blog Think. Eat. Write. Read. But I love so many other blogs!

4. What was the best day of your life and why?
I can't answer this! So many days, so many memories. Any day where I've been surrounded by my family or friends, where I felt happy. Those are always the best days.

5. What do you love most about your best friend(s)?
She makes me laugh when I don't feel like smiling. She makes me a better person. She loves me for who I am.

6. What do you want to do with your life?
I would love to be a writer but I can't see that happening :( So I have no idea!

7. What is your favourite smell?
I love the smell of vanilla, lavender, freshly cut grass, chocolate. But my favourite smell has to be the smell of books - old and new. There's nothing that calms me more.

8. What are your fears?
I was so tempted to write oblivion again! Bugs and losing my loved ones.

9. What has been your craziest dream?
Crazy as in 'I want this to happen, this is insane, this would never happen' or 'What just happened'? The first one - I had a dream that I went to see Catching Fire and the people next to us would not stop talking! So I turned around and started ranting and telling them to shut up when I realised it was the cast of Catching Fire talking about that scene.....and then me and Jennifer Lawrence became best friends. The second one - I had a short dream where Charl slept over mine and she woke me up in the middle of the night and was shaking, with fear in her eyes and said "The change. It's happening" and turned into a sloth......

10. If a tree falls in a forest and there is no-one around to hear it, does it make a sound?
Yes. I don't understand these "unanswerable life questions". This is just science!

11. What are you doing right now? What are you wearing? What can you see? What can you smell? What can you feel? What is your moment like?
I am sitting on my sofa writing this blog post, listening to music (Imagine Dragons) while I eat a cupcake :) I am wearing jeans, a blue t-shirt, a hoodie and fluffy socks. I can see my mum and my dad, my dog on my feet and the TV. I can smell cupcake smells, which is delicious, and my book, which also smells delicious. I can feel my dog on my feet and my hair tickling my cheek because it's falling out of its plait. My moment is relaxed and warm, safe and happy and sleepy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well that was fun!
I nominate:
Charl

Rose

Mackenzie

Brooke

Laurel

Catherine

Here are your 11 questions:

1. What is your favourite colour?

2. What is a happy memory you have?

3. What is your favourite film?

4. What is your favourite book/book series?


5. Why do you love your best friend(s)?

6. What is your favourite blog?

7. What is your favourite smell?

8. Outside or inside?

9. What makes you smile?

10. What is one of your talents?

11. What is the best present you have ever received? You can name more than one!

Thanks for reading <3

xoxo,
Bethan

4 comments

  1. Aww, Thank you! And I love your answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay, I love your blog <3 Thank you :) I can't wait to read your post!

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. OH MY GOSH, MY BLOG IS ONE OF YOUR FAVORITES?!?! I am so honored...

    Thank you so much for nominating me! :D

    xoxo,
    Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OF COURSE!!!!! I love your blog so much <3 <3 Aw, thank you :)
      That's okay, I'm looking forward to reading your post >.<

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx