- new posts every sunday -

Tuesday 18 March 2014

New Stuff

Hi! A really short post today, just to say that I've got some new features on my blog. Just over there *points to the right*
Underneath my little welcome-y thing, I have buttons that link to my profiles on Pinterest, Goodreads and Bloglovin', so if you'd like to follow me on any of those sites, just click on the button and you'll arrive at my profile. Thank you Rose for doing that for me :)
I also have a little menu bar, which I made myself - I'm quite proud of it ^.^ There's a link to an About page, where I just talk a bit about myself and this blog and another one to a Links page, where I have listed blogs that I like and that you should go over and check out. I've also made a Home button, so that once you've finished perusing those two pages, you can come back on over to the main part.
And finally, I now have a button - thanks again to Rose for doing that for me :D - so if you want to take that and put it on the side of your blog or on a Links page, I will do the same for you - swapsies :)

Sorry it was such a short post today. I didn't have any idea what to post and I thought, since there are a few new things, I could explain them so that you have something to read!
Thanks for reading <3

xoxo,
Bethan

No comments

Post a Comment

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx