- new posts every sunday -

Sunday 2 March 2014

Hello, Spring!

Photo from Pinterest, but I added the text. I'm quite proud ^.^

Hi, guys! Look, my snow has gone! That's because it is now Spring, although it doesn't feel like it with all this rain...
Spring means lots of things to me. 
It means the Catching Fire DVD. 
The Divergent movie.
Easter.
Sunshine (hopefully). 
Flowers finally blooming. 
Longer days. 
The smell of freshly cut grass. 
Dresses come out of hiding. 
Warm days and cool breezes.
Days spent outside. 
Dangling my feet in the stream outside my friend's house.
Reading in the garden.
Long walks.
A new beginning.
A fresh start.

What does Spring mean to you?
Thanks for reading <3
xoxo
Bethan

2 comments

  1. Hmm...Spring to me, means my birthday (a big one because I will be able to drive), my ballet company's spring performance, and probably Christ's resurrection & Easter. :) Lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, Happy Birthday in advance! Good luck with your ballet performance as well! Ah yes, I forgot about Easter! *edits post* :)
    Thank you! I was a bit stuck for ideas. I'm glad you liked it! <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx