- new posts every sunday -

Friday 14 March 2014

Creative Thursday

Hello! Now I know it's actually Friday but I had no internet last night, so I couldn't post! But it is here now!



Those rainy days
Spent in bed with
Warm blankets and
Big jumpers.
A good book and
A warm drink.

Those lazy days
Spent curled up with
Messy hair and
Comfy clothes.
The sound of wind and
rain battering the windows and
A stack of books next to you.

Those days spent at home
Where you feel sleepy and
Peaceful.
Warm and
Safe and 
Loved.

Thanks for reading <3

xoxo,
Bethan

4 comments

  1. Lovely post Bethan! I always love that feeling.

    Btw I'm Cindy and a new follower! I love your blog so much <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do as well, they are my favourite kind of days :)
      Hello, Cindy! I'm so happy to have you here! Thank you so much, that means a lot to me! I'm really glad you love my blog - it means so much! <3

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Aww, I love this! Those are the best types of days.

    (btw I KEEP TRYING TO FOLLOW YOU BUT THIS STUPID COMPUTER WON'T ALLOW ME TO! I'll try again later)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) That means a lot <3 They are ;)
      Aw, that's annoying!! Okay, thanks for following (well...trying to anyway :D ) I hope you enjoy reading my blog :)

      xoxo

      Delete

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx