- new posts every sunday -

Thursday 5 December 2013

Creative posts

Hi guys. So, I've decided to start something new on my blog. I love writing and really want to be an author when I'm older. Every Thursday (well, I'll try to make it every Thursday but if it's a bit late don't hate me - I'm busy sometimes) I will upload a bit of a story I'm writing or a poem or something like that - something creative and artsy. I thought I'd start today with a short poem about December. I hope you like it :).

Goodbye, November.
Goodbye to;
Cold winds and endless rain.
   Dark clouds and grey sky.
Long walks and warm soup
and leaves tossed around on the wind.
 The scent of smoke and the crunch of leaves beneath your feet.
Woolly jumpers and comfy boots
and Winter just around the corner.

Hello, December.
Hello to;
Freezing days and snowy nights.
Numb fingers and frozen toes.
Thick coats, woolen hats,
Gloves and scarves.
Christmas and kindness.
Candles and presents.
Starbucks and fairy lights.
Blankets and fluffy socks
and good books to read.
Snow angels and sledging.
Christmas decorations and sitting by the fire.
Dreaming and wishing
and sleeping away the cold winter days.

Well, I hope you liked it! So, every Thursday I will be posting something like this. Bye guys!


No comments

Post a Comment

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx