- new posts every sunday -

Tuesday 24 December 2013

Merry Christmas Eve!

Hey guys. Merry Christmas Eve! I just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas (Eve). I hope you're excited for Christmas because if you're not, then where is your festive spirit?! I will upload something tomorrow, as I said, wishing you a happy Christmas, but for now, here's a poem for you all :). Enjoy and sleep well!

Children asleep,
Dreaming sweet dreams.
Milk and carrots and
Mince pies, laid out
On the fire place.
Waiting for him to arrive.

Stockings,
Hung up by the fire and
Candles, wax dripping
Down the side.
Nothing to be heard but 
Soft, soft breathing.

Early in the morning,
Children wake with shrieks and
shouts, jumping on
Their parents' beds.
The joy on their faces as they
Search under the tree because
Christmas has finally come.

I'll post something tomorrow.
Bye! Thanks for reading <3

No comments

Post a Comment

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx