- new posts every sunday -

Wednesday 11 December 2013

I didn't know what to post...

Hey guys. So I was struggling for a post idea for this week. I couldn't come up with anything, so I decided to share with you one of my favourite quotes.
"I don't know any perfect people. I only know really flawed people who are still worth loving." - John Green.
John Green comes out with the best quotes. He's absolutely brilliant.
Just a short message for today - Try to be one of those people that is still worth loving.
I'll post something tomorrow for Creative Thursday.
I did this myself. Very pleased with how it turned out. I just wrote out the quote and then brushed purple and blue water colour over the top. I really like it :)
Bye guys!


No comments

Post a Comment

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx