- new posts every sunday -

Wednesday 25 December 2013

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you've had a great morning, opening presents and getting everything you wished for :) .
I got some lovely presents, including a beautiful Hunger Games Catching Fire poster and a Hunger Games Catching Fire movie companion - very happy =D.
Right books, yes. I got Pretties by Scott Westerfield, which I'm really pleased about. I read Uglies a while ago and have been meaning to buy Pretties and now I finally have it! I also got Heroes of Olympus: House of Hades. I have been waiting to get this since it first came out but I had no money to buy it! I am going to be reading for the rest of the day to try to get Clockwork Princess finished so that I can move on to Heroes of Olympus. Too many books to read!
Also, massive surprise from my parents - they bought me a Kindle Paperwhite! I have been saving up for one but I still had a while to go until I had the money I needed. I'm so happy - I love reading actual books and I will never stop buying actual books but Kindles are very convenient, especially when I want to read a book RIGHT NOW...which is often!
I have a lot of money from relatives so I will be using some of that to buy more books. I am definitely going to buy The Fall of Five by Pittacus Lore. I need to know how this series ends! I will also probably be getting The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey. I really really want to read this because it sounds so good!
Well, I hope you all have a great day and eat far too much.
Merry Christmas and thanks for reading! <3

This is the poster.
Isn't it beautiful? It's the arena and just...urgh I just love it so much!


And this is the movie companion. This is going to be the rest of my Christmas day. And reading. ^.^

No comments

Post a Comment

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx