- new posts every sunday -

Monday 23 December 2013

Book-Tube-A-Thon Complete!

Hey guys! So the Christmas BookTubeAThon has finished and I loved it! I started reading Clockwork Princess on Friday, when the BookTubeAThon first started, and I was struggling to concentrate. This BookTubeAThon really helped motivate me to read and I read over half of the book in 2 and a half days *cheering and applause*. I am now right in the heart of the story and because of this I'm reading a lot faster than I was. I'm not a very fast reader so I wasn't expecting to get through all of Clockwork Princess and half of another book. I expected to read about as much as I did so I'm happy :) .
In other news, IT'S NEARLY CHRISTMAS!!! It is Christmas Eve Eve and I am so excited (...mainly for the books I asked for and the Dr. Who Christmas special...).
Christmas has sort of creeped up on me this year. I think it's because I'm normally counting down the days at the start of October but this year, I didn't because I was counting down the days until Catching Fire came out. Only after I saw Catching Fire did I start to think about Christmas. But then there was school and homework to think about and I didn't really have time to be excited about Christmas until we broke up for the holidays. So now I'm in a bit of a panic, trying to become all festive before Christmas.
It just doesn't feel like Christmas to me. Maybe it's all the rain we've been getting here in Wales. It isn't very Christmas-y. I want snow! At least I have snow on my blog <3
Right, I will post something tomorrow and on Christmas day. I'll probably post a poem or something like that tomorrow and on Christmas day I'll let you know what books I got and stuff.
Thanks for reading <3 p="">xoxo,
Bethan

No comments

Post a Comment

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx