- new posts every sunday -

Friday 20 December 2013

Christmas Book-Tube-A-Thon

Hey guys! So, I watch a Youtuber called abookutopia - I'll leave a link to her Youtube account below - and she just posted a video about the Christmas BookTubeAThon. The BookTubeAThon is an annual event set up by a few Youtubers and there are a few categories all to do with reading that you have to complete in a week. So one of them is read 300 pages a day and another is re-read a book etc. etc.
 The same Youtubers have decided to start a Christmas BookTubeAThon which won't be over a week but over 3 days. It won't have any categories - it's literally just trying to read as much as possible in three days.
I know I'm not on Youtube but I have decided to do this BookTubeAThon because it seems fun and I need some motivation to read as the book I am reading at the moment is a bit slow at the moment.
The Christmas BookTubeAThon lasts from Friday 20th December (so today) until Sunday 22nd December at midnight.
If you have twitter and are planning on taking part in this BookTubeAThon, follow @BookTubeAThon. They will be holding 'sprints' which I think is basically loads of people reading at the same time and seeing who finishes the book first? I'm not sure as I don't have twitter but if you do take part and do have twitter then definitely check it out.
I'm going to see how many books I can get through in these three days and I'll post something at the end of the BookTubeAThon to let you know how many books I read and what books I read and stuff.
Okay, well bye guys. I'll post something on Monday.
Thanks for reading <3 p="">
abookutopia - http://www.youtube.com/user/abookutopia

No comments

Post a Comment

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx