- new posts every sunday -

Thursday 19 December 2013

Creative Thursday

Hey guys. Sorry for not posting a normal post this week - I honestly had no idea what to blog about! I promise I will post next week because I know what I'm going to post next week ;) So, another poem this week. I don't know if I will be posting Chapter 1 of the story I started next week because I'm very busy with homework that I'm trying to get done - don't want to be doing school stuff over Christmas! I think it will be poems for a while until my routine is back to normal. Enjoy!

Dancing, falling,
Spinning, floating.
In your hair, on the tip of your nose.
Melting on your woolen scarf and
Landing on your palm.

Beautiful, innocent,
Falling to earth like
Angels.
Pieces of lace
Floating on a winter breeze.

They are like falling stars
A diamond of light.
No two are a like
Just like you and I.

Snowflakes.
Spinning across the sky
and dancing on the breeze.
Shattered glass and 
crystal tears and
a new life beginning.

Thanks for reading guys! I'll post something next week <3

No comments

Post a Comment

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx