- new posts every sunday -

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy new year!

Hey guys! Well, it's 5 minutes until a new year - a new start to try to do better!
Every year, my best friend keeps a box. In the box, she puts everything that's happened to her in 2013 in there - cinema tickets, concert tickets, Christmas cards, birthday cards, receipts, little notes scrawled on scraps of paper, thoughts, feelings and things she has done. And every year, at midnight on New Year's Eve, she opens this box and goes through her memories. I've decided that next year, which is only in about 3 minutes now, I will keep a box like that.
I've never really made New Year's resolutions, but here we go, I'm going to start something new now. Next year, I'm going to try harder, at everything. I'm going to love myself. I'm going to write a story and finish it. I'm not going to get as stressed about things. I'm not going to change for anyone. 
I'm going to be a better person.
Happy new year everyone!
I'll post something soon.
Thanks for reading and have a great new year!

No comments

Post a Comment

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx