- new posts every sunday -

Thursday 16 January 2014

The Declaration + stuff

Hi guys! I'm so sorry I haven't posted in so long - I have been really busy with school, homework, reading and, quite honestly, I had no idea what to post.... But now that I'm back in the routine of school, I should be back in the routine of blogging. Next week, I will be posting earlier in the week, with a Creative Thursday :)
So, I finished the Declaration about...hmmm, 5 minutes ago? It was a really fun read :) I thoroughly enjoyed it and have already ordered the second and third books in the trilogy, so hopefully they'll arrive at my library soon!
The character of Anna was so interesting to follow. You watched her develop from an obedient, "Valuable Asset" Surplus, into a girl who hated her life and wanted to escape from the Surplus Hall with the mysterious Peter, who became her first friend.
I can't wait to read The Resistance, but while I'm waiting for the last two books to arrive, I'm going to move on to Pretties by Scott Westerfield. It's the sequel to the best-selling book, Uglies, which my best friend gave me for my birthday. I loved it, so I'm really excited to read Pretties! Hopefully that won't take me long because, as you can see at the side of this blog, my 2014 reading list is very long, especially when you realise that "The (blablabla) trilogy/series" means more than one book!
Well, I hope you've been having a good 2014 so far. Mine's been okay. I've already added some things to my box and I've managed to keep a few of my resolutions - well, they weren't proper resolutions. Not like 'get fit' or 'eat healthier'. They were more promises to myself to be a better person and to be happy with who I am. I have done that so far, which I am really proud of ^^
Have a great weekend!
I'll post something next week, I promise >.<
Thanks for reading <3

xoxo,
Bethan

No comments

Post a Comment

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx