- new posts every sunday -

Thursday 30 January 2014

The Fault in our Stars Trailer

Hey guys. So, The Fault in our Stars trailer came out yesterday. And I have watched it far too much already...
I love it so much and I can't wait until it comes out June 20th this year. I will be seeing it with my best friend and I'm glad because I'm going to need the moral support judging by the amount of times I nearly cried during the trailer! I am so tempted to take a duvet with me - I'll need to snuggle.
If you haven't read TFIOS - 3 things:
1. Where have you been?
2. Read it now. Right. Now.
3. Please, if you can't read it now, read it before you see the film. Pleeeeaaasssee ^.^
Here's the blurb:

Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel's story is about to be completely rewritten.

It is such a great book. I love it so much! John Green is a great author and so many people love his work. He has a YouTube channel with his brother, Hank, which I'll leave a link to at the end.
I can't wait until June! I'm pretty sure the cinema is going to be a room full of weeping teenage girls. The cinema needs to start selling tissues - they'd make a fortune while TFIOS is showing! I will definitely be taking a box myself.
While watching the trailer, I couldn't help but notice how many lines and scenes have been taken straight out of the book, which I think is fantastic because this book shouldn't be changed AT ALL! The scene at the support group, in Amsterdam, on the swings. The scenes that hit me hardest were the bit where Gus and Hazel are helping Isaac egg Monica's car, the scene in the restaurant and especially at the end when Gus and Hazel say the iconic "Okay? Okay". Shivers! So nearly cried....
Below is the trailer. Enjoy!
I love this book so much and have no doubt it will become one of my favourite films, if it is done well. I really hope it is.
Bye guys. Thanks for reading <3
xoxo,
Bethan

John Green's YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/vlogbrothers

2 comments

  1. TFIOS trailer, like, killed my soul...

    #ouch

    xoxo,
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. If I still had a soul after Veronica Roth shoved it in a blender while I was reading Allegiant....
      I get too attached to these things....
      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx