- new posts every sunday -

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Another trailer...

Hey guys! So, another trailer! I was going to make this post yesterday when I first saw it but it wasn't uploaded to Youtube yet, so I decided to wait until it was and do this post properly. Yes, you guessed, it is the final Divergent trailer. And can I just say........Wow. Like seriously oh my gosh I was just..... Watch it and you will know:
The simulation with the dog and inside the Choosing Ceremony and Eric and Max and the crows and *starts wheezing* I was literally rolling around on the floor afterwards. I wanted to post so bad yesterday but wanted to have the Youtube video instead of a link to the BuzzFeed article, which is where I originally watched it yesterday.
I love it so much but it hurts to watch because of Allegiant. That book killed me!!!!
All you fans in America, you are so lucky. It comes out on April 4th here!!!!! Whyyyyyyyyyy???!!!!!! Dying from lack of Divergent movie....
Thanks for reading guys <3

xoxo,
Bethan

P.S. I will be keeping the snow on my blog until the end of February haha! It is still Winter and there is still hope for snow! Even if the UK can't have snow, I will have snow on my blog :) The snow will stay. Please snow here. I'm tired of this rain :(

2 comments

  1. Ooh I love this book so much xD
    xx
    Brooke Jordan
    http://lifeisaconstantjoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! It's one of my favourite trilogies!
      xoxo
      Bethan

      Delete

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx