- new posts every sunday -

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Nearly morning

Hey guys! Was struggling for post ideas, so I decided to share with you my favourite song at the moment - Nearly Morning. It is a Luke Sital-Singh song (that's a mouthful!) but one of my favourite singers, Gabrielle Aplin, made an appearance and oh my stars, it is the most beautiful song!
If that doesn't give you shivers, then I don't know what's wrong with you! I love this song because the lyrics are so beautiful.

You tried, so try again
You never know.
You've cried, you'll cry again
You bare your soul.

We know the feeling
Just believe me
It's nearly morning
Any second now.

It seems like a sad song but when you really listen to the lyrics, you realise, it's telling you that even if you fail, you try again and that, even when you feel alone, it will get better. They know the feeling as well and they know it gets better.
I love this song.

Try again. It will get better

xoxo,
Bethan

4 comments

  1. I love this song so much! One of my favorites right now. :)

    P.S. Love your blog! I'm enjoying reading it. :)
    --Maria--
    in The Book Nook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same with me! I love Gabrielle Aplin - I saw her live in November - and I love this song so much <3
      Aw, thank you :) I'll check out your blog now :]
      xoxo
      Bethan

      Delete
  2. if you need any ideas just ask me , i think that your blog is doing great so far and lovely ideas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you I will! Thank you, I'm glad you like it :)
      xoxo

      Delete

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx