- new posts every sunday -

Wednesday 1 January 2014

A new start

Bonjour!
Now, I know I posted something yesterday/this morning about New Years, but I read it back and decided I wanted to do a longer post. That post was more of a 'quickly, on my phone, I need to wish my readers a happy new year' post. I wanted to write a longer one, about my 2013, the memories I've taken away and the ones I hope to gain in the new year.
A lot has happened this year, some of it good, some of it...not so good. I...
~ started my blog :)
~ read...a LOT
~ saw Catching Fire (It was amazing!)
~ had 500 pageviews and it's going up
all the time (I just... thank you so much,
whoever actually reads my blog. I love you!)
~ read the Mortal Instruments series and
the Infernal Devices trilogy
~ read Allegiant...and cried....a lot...
~ saw Gabrielle Aplin live
~ started writing far too many stories
~ got even closer to my best friend - love you!
~ fangirled
~ laughed
~ cried
~ smiled

2013 was a good year, but I can't say I'll miss it. I'm ready for a fresh start. I want to do so much more in 2014. I want to....
~ become a better blogger
~ get even more pageviews
~ read some more
~ read City of Heavenly Fire
~ see Divergent
~ see Mockingjay part 1
~ maybe take some painting classes?
~ start writing a story and actually finish it
~ be happier
~ be okay with who I am
~ change for no-one
~ make some more memories - good and bad
~ be a better person
~ be me
I'd also quite like to learn some things about blog designing. I'd like to be able to add some things to my sidebar, or change the colour of my background whenever I want. I'm going to email Rosie and ask her for some tips - Rose is the girl who designed my blog. She's lovely. Please go check her blog out!
Anyway, I hope you have a great year!
I love you lots!
Thanks for reading!
xoxo,
Bethan



2 comments

  1. Hi! Wow, it's nice to hear that you had a lovely 2013. I can't wait for the Divergent movie and Mockingjay, Part 1! AHHH FOUR AND TRIS! Sorry, I'm fangirling. The Infernal Devices was such a great series! I love your blog design. And yes, you should defintely read Eleanor and Park. I just finished it, and it is such a great novel. :)

    Stay strong and wonderful!
    xoxo MorningTime4
    http://theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com

    (P.S. Do you have a followers gadget? That way I can follow your blog. :) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks, I hope you had a great 2013 as well! Yay! A fellow fangirl >.< Awww, thank you! I love your blog design as well (I just had a look at it :) ) Oooo, thats good, I have already heard lots of great things about Eleanor and Park so this is added to the pile.
      xoxo,
      Bethan

      P.S. I added a followers gadget... well I think it's a followers gadget! Let me know if it isn't! Thank you for reading my blog and following! This is my first comment and I'm so happy because I'm going to have a follower :D

      Delete

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx