- new posts every sunday -

Friday 27 February 2015

changing everything

Hello!

So I know I said I was doing a cool, deep post today, but I've postponed that because I've just changed my URL *squeals* Everything is so fresh and new - I can't wait for the new design!

The wonderful Mahnoor created another blog for me with my old URL so you lovely chums can see my new URL. Eventually, she will create a redirect for me - like "Redirecting to Fiction and Tea in 5...4...3...2...1" Ya know the type ;)

BUT FIRST.

You all need to UNFOLLOW my blog and then FOLLOW ME AGAIN if you wish to get updates from my blog from my new URL.

UNFOLLOW ME AND THEN FOLLOW ME AGAIN. :)

Do you guys like where my blog is going? I'm excited. It seems more professional and fresh and aahh exciting stuff!


Let me know your thoughts in the comments and if you've refollowed me. :)

I'll post again soon - probably this weekend, but it could be early next week.

Love you all

- B
xxxxx

5 comments

  1. The new design is looking great!
    I've unfollowed then refollowed:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much! I love the change >.<

      Aw yay!

      - B
      xxxx

      Delete
  2. It looks great! Your blog is so awesome!

    Celia
    celiaboldizar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Btw, how did you make the Instagram thing on your sidebar?

      Delete
    2. Aww, thank you so much! I love your new blog as well <3

      Ah, I followed the instructions on a blog post. Here's the link - http://www.hello-monday.com/how-to-add-an-instagram-slideshow-to-your-wordpress-blog-sidebar

      Make sure your Instagram isn't on private though, otherwise it won't work!

      - B
      xxxxx

      Delete

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx