- new posts every sunday -

Friday 20 February 2015

Currently in the jumble that is my life...

Hey guys! Just thought we could have a little catch up. :) I'm planning next week's post at the moment - I think it might be quite a serious one, so I thought a little run through of what's going on in my life at the moment might be quite nice. >.<



Actually in love with this song at the moment - it's from the Never Let Me Go movie adaptation and is the main character, Kathy's, favourite song. I love it so much and it makes me cry a little bit (a lot...)

I've just finished painting this little poster thing, based around one of my favourite quotes.

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me." C.S. Lewis

















I'm quite proud of it. :) I might put it on my bedroom wall!

Since I turned 15 last year, I just haven't gotten round to watching all of the films rated 15 (I think it's R rated in America?) that came out and that I wanted to watch. So this break, I've been catching up. :)

I watched Chronicle a few days ago, which is now one of my favourite films. So dark and twisted! Love it so much! I then watched Silver Linings Playbook - again, a new favourite - and have just finished Looper. All of them were AMAZING! Definitely check them out if you're old enough. :)

I have recently rediscovered my love for Earl Grey tea. I'm having around 5 mugs a day haha! So nice ^.^
I hope you all have a lovely week! Look out for my post on Friday. :)

Love you all

Bethan
xxxxxx

10 comments

  1. Wow! I love your poster! Thanks for the update!
    ---
    I started a blog party for bloggers to find/meet new blogs/bloggers. Would you check it out by chance? And maybe link up? Thank you!
    - June
    http://weezasjournal.blogspot.com/2015/02/friday-friends-2.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much ^.^ I will definitely check out your blog party, thanks. :)

      Bethan
      xxxxx

      Delete
  2. That poster is awesome! The quote is one of my favourites. Did you use watercolours?
    In Australia, I think 15 is M. But we also get M 15 for slightly higher ratings again. R over here is only used for super highly rated movies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you >.< Yeah, watercolours. :) So much fun!

      Aaahh, okay thank you! I'm not too familiar with age ratings in other countries - in the UK it's U (universal), PG (parental guidance suggested), 12A (in cinemas, when a film can be seen by 12+ or below 12 with an adult), 12 (only for 12+), 15 (only for 15+) and 18 (only for 18+)

      - B
      xxxxx

      Delete
  3. Just five cups of tea? I drink at least seven. Hahaha. Tea addicts unite:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I know, I was being quite tame ;) >.<

      - B
      xxxx

      Delete
  4. I love the poster! Rated R here is addressing to those 17 and up. A lot of people usually end up watching rated R movies anyway, but in movie theatres, you have to watch the movie with a guardian who shows an ID and minors aren't allowed to enter after 5 PM. Tea! We ran out of tea where I live. It stinks. >.<

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <3
      Aaaah, okay, so you don't have films rated 15? Interesting *strokes long white beard*
      Aaaww, no, so annoying! I've just stocked up ;)

      - B
      xxxxxxx

      Delete

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx