- new posts every sunday -

Sunday 15 February 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hello my lovelies. :)

I realise this is two days late of my Friday posting and a day late of Valentine's Day, but Friday I got home and slept for 3 hours, ate, then slept again - school exhausts me - and then yeserday I had a hot date ;) (I'm joking, I went over my friend Sophie's house. We made pom poms and cake >.<)

I hope you all had a lovely day, whether it was spent on your own, with friends, family, or your significant other. I usually spend Valentine's Day alone, so it was nice to have a friend to wallow in self pity with hahaha!

I'm currently reading Never Let Me Go by Kashuo Iziguro, as I am meeting him at the Hay book festival this year (which is where I met Cassie Clare) I'm only about halfway through but so far, it's AMAZING and SUPER DARK. :0 Once I've finished it, I'm going to watch the film (with Andrew Garfield in *swoons*)

Not really sure what else to talk about, but I wanted to post. I'll edit if I think of something ;)

Love you guys <3 p="">
Bethan
xxxxx

4 comments

  1. Haha, sounds fun! ANDREW GARFIELD AHH

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did the pom-pom making turn out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surprisingly, pretty well! I'd made them before using cardboard but my friend had special plastic pom pom makers. The first few were a bit dodgy but once we got into it, they turned out really well!

      Bethan
      xxxxxx

      Delete

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx