- new posts every sunday -

Tuesday 15 April 2014

tfios "It's a metaphor" Clip

Hey guys!
So I know I literally just posted....like 15 minutes ago, but I completely forgot about the new TFIOS clip that was shown at the MTV movie awards and I have to share it with you! So you're getting two posts today guys! Make sure to check out my book haul as well ;)
It's so beautiful and I love it and I'm going to cry at this film. It's going to destroy me. Help.



I love Hazel's reaction and Gus' reaction to Hazel's reaction and ahhhh everything is perfect
I. Cannot. Wait. For. June 20th.

Thanks for reading this short post - I just had to share this clip with you :]

xoxo,
Bethan

8 comments

  1. T.F.I.O.S. Is. Amazing. <3333333333333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't is just?!!!! Love this book <3<3<3<3

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete
  2. This clip. >>>>> Oh my gosh, I just died. It's so beautiful...!!!!!!

    ASDFGHJKL; THE FEELZ!! *sobs*

    I better go before I get your blog all wet. o.O

    xoxo,
    Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, isn't it??!!!!! So beautiful <3
      THE FEELS ARE KILLING ME!!!!!!! ASDFGHFGJSEFSHISUKCV *cries*
      Haha, don't worry about it - it's already soaking from my tears ^.^

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete
  3. They play the characters so well! So excited for the film now!!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I can't wait. But I'm also dreading it.....I am taking a tissue box and nobody can stop me!

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete
  4. OMG I loooovee this clip so much!!! It is so perfect! :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, isn't it beautiful?! <3 I love it so much!

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx