- new posts every sunday -

Monday 21 April 2014

I love spring tag

Hi, guys!
I hope you all had a lovely Easter yesterday :)

I thought today I would do the I Love Spring tag, because, ya know. It's Spring.

{photo via but I added the text myself, so no stealing!}

I saw Sasha from abookutopia on YouTube do this tag and since it's Spring and I have no idea what else to post, I thought I'd try it!

Question 1:
How is Spring where you live?

Spring is actually lovely here in the UK! It's been really sunny and warm, but not too warm. There's still been a cool breeze, but it's been really nice! We had a horrible day yesterday, though. The wind was horrible, and the rain was pouring, but overall, it's been warm and sunny.

Question 2:
What is your most anticipated book release this Spring?

Oooo, that's sooo hard (you can feel the sarcasm) CITY OF HEAVENLY FIRE OF COURSE! I am so excited for this book, but I'm also dreading it. Six named characters are going to die. One is a boyfriend. And one couple will remain separated at the end of the book. I. Am. Not. Prepared. I'm actually meeting Cassandra Clare at a book festival on May 24th, 3 days before CoHF comes out, so I'm hoping she'll read an extract or something in her talk. I can't wait to meet her!

Question 3:
Show a book cover that makes you think of Spring.
Hmmm.... my copy of Delirium makes me think of Spring. I'm not sure why. I think it's the pink spine and the blurred purple flowers in the background. Oooo, my copy of Anne of Green Gables! That makes me think of Spring :)



Question 4:
Where are you going to read this Spring?

In my bed. In the living room. Maybe outside if the weather is really nice. But mostly inside. Nothing special!

Question 5:
Find a book cover with the sun on it.

Ermmm..... Ooo, I found one! It is my rather battered movie copy of City of Bones. One of my friends gave this to me for my birthday and introduced me to The Mortal Instruments. I then bought the entire series (including City of Bones) for £10. So yes, I have two copies of City of Bones :) 

Question 6:
What are you favourite Spring reads?

I don't really have any particular books. Just anything on my To-Be Read list, because it's quite a big list....

Question 7:
Find a book with many different colours on it.

Ermm...the thing is, there aren't many colourful books in the dystopian/fantasy/action/adventurous/YA genre.... I managed to find a sort of colourful one though! Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows has lots of different colours on it, so yeah. Deathly Hallows.

Question 8:
Who do you tag?

Anybody who wants to do this tag!


I hope you all have a lovely Spring! I'll post something soon :)
Thanks for reading

xoxo,
Bethan

4 comments

  1. <3 HARRY POTTER!!!

    Celia
    blue-freckled-nargles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HARRY POTTER!!! ~(•-•~) ~(•-•)~ (~•-•)~

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete
  2. Ahh, your posts are all so lovely! I love your Spring Tag picture:)xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Loz :) Thanks! I used PicMonkey >.<

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx