- new posts every sunday -

Friday 18 April 2014

Mackenzie's Blog Party :)

Hi guys!
Sorry, no Creative Thursday this week - I'm not really in the mood, but there should be something next week!
Instead of Creative Thursday, I'm going to be participating in the amazing Mackenzie's blog party. Her blog has just turned one, so she's holding a party - here's a link to the post, which will explain everything.
Well, let's get this par-tay started! \(•-•)/  -(•-•)-  ~(•-•~)  (~•-•)~  ~(•-•)~ (do you like my dancing? ;} )


Question 1:
What do you like most about my blog?

Everything :) I love your blog soooooo much. It was actually your blog (and Rose's) that inspired me to start this blog. So, thank you Kenz! I love your writings, your random posts. I love your design. Ah, just everything! It's beautiful ^.^

Question 2:
What are some tips/advice I could use to help improve my blog?

Your blog is perfect as it is

Question 3:
What is your favourite flower? (Because it's Spring)

Hmmm....I love daises. The simplicity of them. They look so innocent and pure. But I also love bluebells, snowdrops. I really like lupins as well (not just because he's one of my favourite Harry Potter characters, although that does have an impact...) They're just really pretty :)

Well, that's it. Please take part in Mackenzie's blog party! She is so wonderful and perfect and ahhhh *fangirls* She's just a lovely person who deserves all of our support >.<

Thanks for reading! Go party over at Mackenzie's blog Think. Eat. Write. Read.

xoxo,
Bethan

2 comments

  1. I CAN'T STOP SMILING. <3 Thank you so much for everything you said and taking part in my blog party. You are so so amazing.

    Ahhh, look at you dance! You go girl! ;)

    xoxo,
    Kenzie

    P.S. Again, thank you so much. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaawwwww, I'm glad you liked it that much! That's okay - I meant all of it and I loved taking part! It was really fun <3 Awww, thank you so much, I'm really not! But thank you :) You're amazing-er (pfft, that's a word....)
      Haha, thanks ;) It's sad because that's actually how I dance in real life.... >.<

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      P.S Again, I meant every word. Love you <3

      Delete

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx