- new posts every sunday -

Friday 9 January 2015

I finally have a break to write :0

Hello, beautiful people. I finally have a tiny snippet of free time, that isn't filled with work, exams, stressing about exams, cramming in reading time, sleeping or eating. And I decided to blog because I miss this. I miss you all. I miss sitting down on my laptop (not literally on my laptop haha) and writing something for you guys.
I hope you all had an AMAZING Christmas. I got so many books >.< Also.... A MELLARK BAKERY APRON!!!! AS IN PEETA MELLARK FROM THG WHAT I LOVE IT!!!!!
*clears throat* well.

I haven't made any official resolutions, but I've just sort of promised that I'll try to be happier and try to find time to blog. I really really want to keep this blog going, but it's so hard to find time! If any of you have Instagram, follow my bookstagram @fiction.and.tea because it's basically a pocket version of my blog with more photos. :)

I really do miss you all a lot. Gosh, I miss coming home from school and reading all your lovely, supportive comments. I really really hope you're all still interested in reading my blog, because I am going to try and post more often.

This is my plan:
Scrap Creative Thursday/Thursday's Writings and just post every week on Friday. Sometimes it will be writing, sometimes about books, sometimes just a little catch up. But I will try my very hardest to post every Friday, without fail.

I'm thinking, because it's a new year, of getting a new blog design. I just want to start fresh, clean slate, because maybe a new look will make me feel like I'm blogging for the first time. I don't know, I just think a new design will make me feel better and more motivated to blog.

So yeah. Wow. I still love you guys so so so so so much. You are the most wonderful, beautiful people and deserve everything. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that your new year is off to an amazing start.

Love you

xoxo,
Bethan

2 comments

  1. Welcome back! I missed your posts. Merry (late) Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I'm so sorry for the massive break - I'm going to try my best to keep posting. :) Merry late Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx