- new posts every sunday -

Sunday 30 November 2014

A Break.... ?

Hello.

*sneezes from dust*

I am so so so so so so sorry. You don't understand how sorry I am for being away for so long. But I have a reason.

I've just started the GCSE years, and I'm trying to find time to blog but there just isn't any time. I'll come home, exhausted from school (I haven't been sleeping well recently...), immediately jump in to homework, end up finishing at 7 and then all I want to do is read or sleep. I'm just so tired and I have so much work to do. I'd love to say I'd be posting more over the Christmas holidays, but that probably won't happen - I have my mocks in January and I'll be revising and working a lot of the time over Christmas. And when I'm not, I'll be using the spare time to read - I'm really missing reading. I just don't have time to do it anymore, and it's killing me.

So... I think I'm going to take a break. I'm so sorry. I love you all so much. I'll post on Christmas to wish you all a Merry Christmas, and show you the books I got.

I love you.


11 comments

  1. Haha, I have missed you! Its okay, I am looking forward to when you next post again! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I missed you too! I really hope I can post again soon - I'll definitely post on Christmas. :)

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete
  2. It's okay Bethan, you do what you need to do! :) I know how it is to feel stressed out. <3 I've taken a lots of breaks before and everyone is usually still here when I come back, so don't you worry about your little fans. We will always be here for you. ;)

    Keep reading girly!

    xx Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kenzie. That's really reassuring - I was a bit worried about people getting bored of waiting. :/

      Aww, love you lots,

      xx Bethan

      Delete
  3. I'm sorry you're taking a break, but I know we all need one sometimes. Enjoy yours and when you do have more spare time, PLEEAASSEE come back. ;) I'm going to miss you! Love

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <3 I will, don't you worry! I miss everyone a lot. :(

      Love you,

      Bethan xoxo

      Delete
  4. How sad is this! I love all your posts! See u soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I'm so sorry - school is killing me! I'm hoping to be back soon, but I'm really putting grades and work before everything else at the moment. :(

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete
  5. I'm hosting 2 really awesome things right now and wanted to get you the heads up for them if you are interested and ever want to get into the groove of things

    1) Guest Posts http://majesticgoldenrose.weebly.com/blog/wanted-guest-bloggers-w-linky

    Ive only been blogging for a year, but feel free to submit a post for my blog. You can post on faith, humor, a review, a DIY slash recipe slash anything else, etc. I give out 2 weeks free ad space for any post submitted. Would you be able to put something together for me?

    2) Ad Space http://majesticgoldenrose.weebly.com/blog/giveaway-5-ways-to-get-free-ad-space-on-my-blog-w-linky

    Submitting a guest post isnt the only way to get free ad space :) I'm hosting a giveaway that you might want to check out too.

    Happy New Year!!!

    Kate @ majesticgoldenrose

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx