- new posts every sunday -

Friday 1 September 2017

well, look who it is...

oh dear.

It's been a long time, hasn't it?



So much has changed and I don't quite know where to begin. Maybe I should start by saying that I'm not going to apologise for being absent for so long, or promise to start posting regularly. I wish I was the kind of person who could stick to a schedule and is constantly in the mood to write and keep up with a blog, but that's not me I'm afraid. Life is hectic and this blog has been the last thing on my mind. It is, however, a lovely way for me to relax so I want to start writing regularly again. I'm going back to school on Wednesday, and I'll be timetabling my days to make sure I'm doing enough work but also leaving time for me to do stuff I completely neglected last year, like reading and writing, so I'll hopefully timetable in "write a blog post" and be able to keep a schedule - fingers crossed.

I'll be writing mainly the same stuff, with maybe a few film reviews, as I'll be writing those anyway for a new show I have on my school's radio (how fancy). I'd also like to include at least one photo in every post (as you can tell by the lovely beach photo above). The photos will ideally link with the post but there isn't really a theme to this one so I thought I'd chuck in a photo of a beach I went to with Anna (who I've talked about before). I really love photography and while I just use my phone so it's nothing special, I thought I'd include it in my blog as it's something I enjoy doing. Mostly my blog will just be me chatting about LiFe and stress and things I've been doing and reading, so it'll be more of the same - I've got a cheeky 'feminist book suggestions' post planned, as I've been reading a lot of books that empower women or address sexism and I'd love to share them with you guys, as they are brilliant.

I'm hoping I'll be more on top of school work this year, and just a bit more on top of life in general. I want to stick to timetables and allow time for me to relax, so I'm really hoping when I decide on a day for me to post weekly, I'll actually stick to it. I've got a lot of blog spring cleaning to do, so I will post next week with a plan, a posting schedule, and a run down of what's in store, for September at least.

Let's hope this is the beginning of something good.

6 comments

  1. I'm so glad you're back, Bethan! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to be back! I've missed everyone xx

      Delete
  2. Great to read your posts again! It's funny - I'm exactly the same and have spent today writing and scheduling posts to go up in upcoming weeks. Weekly posting is my current posting schedule also - after leaving blogging for so long I just want to ease myself back in! I'm excited to see all your future posts, and I look forward to seeing some more of your photography! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just finished planning all of my September posts - it feels so good to be organised?! It's such a good idea to start off slowly, because I don't want to feel overwhelmed after just starting back. I'm glad you're excited - hopefully I can provide some enjoyable content for you :) xx

      Delete

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx