- new posts every sunday -

Saturday 30 September 2017

a plan for October

Hello, lovely people!



I'm so sorry this is a day late - I've been so busy this week, with loads of shifts at work and a million essays to write for school, so I need this morning to plan all my blog posts before I could write this post. But better late than never, right?

Here's the run down for the month of October:

SUNDAY 1ST OCTOBER: TV Show Recommendations
I watch a lot of TV. Like a lot of TV. And one of my absolute favourite things to do is to recommend any and all shows I'm watching to everyone around me. I'm no amateur - I tailor my recommendations to the person I'm talking to (I know my friends very well and I know my rom-com loving best friend wouldn't enjoy a sci-fi thriller) - but I just love telling someone to watch a show and seeing them a week later as they barrel towards me grinning and yelling 'I WATCHED THE FIRST FEW EPISODES OF THAT SHOW AND OH MY GOODNESS'. It makes my heart happy. So I wanted to share a few of my favourite shows with you lovely people - I'll split them into categories like comedy and drama etc. so you can focus on the genre you like.

SUNDAY 8TH OCTOBER: Film Review: IT
I'm not a huge fan of horror films, just because I'm quite a jumpy person anyway, but I like them when they're clever and Stephen King's stories are always clever, so naturally I loved IT. I thought I'd do a lovely little review, as I already reviewed it on my school radio show so I've got ready-made notes on it. I'm excited to start doing more reviews. It will be majority, if not completely spoiler-free, and any areas I do spoil will be heavily guarded with 'SPOILERS BELOW' warnings and all that jazz, so don't you worry about that.

SUNDAY 15TH OCTOBER: Halloween Costume Ideas
I know Halloween isn't until October 31st, but the Sunday before Halloween will be my monthly favourites, and it just so happens that I'm going to a Halloween party on Friday 13th (you see? Because it's Friday 13th, which is unlucky, so it's Halloween? Yes? You get it? Good) so I'll be able to show you my costume (which I haven't decided on yet) as well as some other cool ideas.

SUNDAY 22ND OCTOBER: Favourite Halloween/Horror Films
I may extend this to TV shows, or at least episodes of certain TV shows, as I like to rewatch some of my favourite shows' Halloween episodes around the spooky season. It'll just be a list of my favourite horror and Halloween themed films, so look forward to that.

SUNDAY 29TH OCTOBER: October Favourites
Just like last month, I'll be doing a little post about the things I've been loving during the month of October - books, films, TV shows, music, clothes, makeup, and a bunch of other random stuff. A nice way to round off the month.

I hope you're all as excited as I am for this month's posts. I'll be back tomorrow with my TV show recommendations. Have a lovely weekend!

5 comments

  1. I'm really looking forward to your tv recs post :) I'm honestly sooo horrible at committing to shows...it's not unusual for me to binge watch the first ten episodes of a show and then never watch it again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aahh, see I am a committed binge-watcher so I finish shows way too quickly and then have a gaping hole because the show has finished and I can never watch it for the first time again. I guarantee the shows I recommend will be good enough to force you to continue! xx

      Delete
  2. Eeeeep so excite for these!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaahhh I'm so glad!! I'm so excited to write them all xx

      Delete
  3. I just found your blog and it is so wonderful! Love it! Can't wait for the October content. :D <3

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx