- new posts every sunday -

Saturday 21 March 2015

haircuts & general rant about everything

Hey guys!

I know it's a day late, but at least I'm posting. :)

Tane is currently working on my blog, which is super exciting! Lots of change. I had my hair cut this morning. If you follow my instagram, @fiction.and.tea, you will have seen in past selfies that my hair was really really long. And this morning, I sat down in a squashy, comfy leather chair, took a deep breath and said "I'd like to cut it short". So yeah, I know have bouncy, lightweight hair. And I love it so much. Why did I not do this sooner?! I came home from the hairdresser's and showered, and it took somewhere between 5 and 10 minutes less to wash my hair. :0 I'm going to save so much time! Also, no more catching my hair in zips!


















Before // After

In other news, exams are charging toward me like they're a bull and I'm holding a red flag. Or like I am the red flag. Either way, they want to tear me to pieces and spear me on their horns like a very skinny, tense kebab. I'm doing the best I can, juggling homework, revision, social activites (*laughs for 12 years* I have no social life), relaxing and ya know, basic things like eating and sleeping. But it's coming down on me like a wave. Gosh, I hate exams. Usually, I'd spend next week celebrating the near-ness of the Easter Holidays, and then spend the next two weeks sleeping and reading and Netflix-Binge-Watching (it's a medical condition that I've just made up called NBW). Instead, I'll be rising at 8:30, working - either at the library or in my kitchen - working, working, NBW, NBW, sleep. I think I'll probably have one social outing, which will be shopping with my bestie, followed by intense practise of our Welsh Speaking assessment....
Holidays no longer equal sleeping until 12 and eating Nutella for lunch.
And that, my friends, is a terrible thing.

Love you all xxxxxx
- B

4 comments

  1. heyyyyy, i have a new link :))) -kat
    http://xokxt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Your new blog is so cute ^.^

      xoxo,
      Bethan

      Delete
  2. You're hair is so cute both ways!! I have thick and curly and loooonnng hair, but I'm considering getting it short. :)
    Sophia
    someplaceinthemidst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you so much! I do miss my looonnnggg hair a lot, but this is just so much more practical :)

      - B
      xxxxxx

      Delete

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx